Among reports recently released by the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office:
1. Burglary/breaking and entering at 700 block of Highway 89 South, Mayflower. Victim reported Aug. 24 that someone had broken into the storage building on his property. The victim stated that the suspect cut the lock and stole an Evinrude boat motor, a Craftsman chainsaw, a riding saddle, a gas grill and a yard wagon. The victim said he may know the suspect.
2. Disorderly conduct at Highway 65 North, Conway. Officers responded Aug. 25 to two suspects laying in the middle of Highway 65. The suspects gave officers no explanation for being there but said they were "living for the moment."
3. Burglary/breaking and entering at 300 block of Solomon Grove Road, Damascus. Victim reported Aug. 27 that someone had broken a window and taken several items from his residence. The victim stated that his girlfriend’s vehicle had also been stolen, but was found backed into the trees a half-mile away. Missing from the residence were a Dynex flat screen television, a Blu-Ray player, a jar of quarters and a neck chain.
4. Motor vehicle theft at 30 block of Couch Lane, Conway. Victim reported Aug. 24 that her vehicle was stolen. The victim stated that she was watching television in her living room when she noticed the headlights of her vehicle were turned on. The victim said she then saw the vehicle back out of the driveway. The victim believes she may know the suspect.
5. Theft from a building at 270 block of Highway 107, Enola. Victim reported Aug. 26 that someone had cut the locks off of the storage rooms on his property. Missing from the building were two sets of welding leads.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact FCSO at 450-4914. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)