Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Shoplifting at 801 Elsinger Blvd., Kohls. An employee stated that she observed a shoplifter conceal a pair of panties and some cologne. The suspect was transported to Faulkner County Unit 2 for processing.
2. Residential burglary at 1200 block of Front Street. Two victims reported that someone forced the front door of their apartment open and stole both of their laptops from their kitchen table.
3. Theft of property at 2700 block of Prince St. The victim stated that while parked at his home, someone stole the license plate from his vehicle.
4. Theft of motor fuel at 1030 Skyline Drive, Flash Market. An employee stated that someone drove away from the business without paying for 12.4 gallons of gasoline, totaling $32. The employee described the vehicle as a gold pickup truck.
5. Criminal mischief, 1st degree, at 200 block of Ash Street. The victim stated that while her vehicle was parked at her residence, someone poured sugar into the gas tank, damaging the fuel system. According to the report, the victim suspects a neighbor with whom she’d had a dispute with about her vehicle.
6. Theft of a motor vehicle at 1305 Dave Ward Drive, Dollar General. The victim stated that he went into the Dollar General store to purchase a toothbrush and was inside for about five minutes. The victim stated that he left his vehicle running and when he returned, his vehicle was gone. According to the report, officers were advised that England Police Department had stopped a vehicle matching the description of the one that was stolen, and it was recovered.
7. Shoplifting at 3900 Dave Ward Drive, Walmart. Loss prevention employees stated that a suspected shoplifter was in their custody. The suspect was seen bagging a tent, a flashlight, batteries and an insect-repelling candle. According to the report, she attempted to leave the store without purchasing the items.
8. Theft of property at 1500 block of Ridge Road. The victim reported that someone stole the license plate from his work van.
9. Residential burglary at 10 block of Macarthur Drive. The victim stated that while she was at work, someone kicked in the front door of her home and stole her television.
10. Criminal mischief, 1st degree, at 1120 Jim’s Lane, Hunter’s Choice. Officers responded to an alarm call at the business, where someone had just knocked off the business’ electrical meter. Wet footprints were found at the scene.
11. Theft of property at 801 Elsinger Blvd., Kohls. A loss prevention employee stated that a sales clerk had just voided a transaction and let a friend leave with $948 in merchandise.
12. Breaking or entering at 2826 Prince St., Conway U-Storage. Employees reported that four units were broken into in the facility. One unit was burglarized. Furniture and household goods were stolen. The stolen items totaled $5,310.
13. Residential burglary at 400 block of Monroe Street. The victim stated that her front door was damaged when someone gained entry into her residence and stole a laptop.
14. Theft of a motor vehicle at 60 block of Mill Pond Road. The victim stated that he was attempting to sell his vehicle, and he used AutoLeaseLocator.com to do so. The victim checked with all five of the company’s references, and let the company pick up his vehicle. All communication was dropped on the part of the company after the car was picked up.
15. Theft of motor fuel at 1030 Skyline Drive, Flash Market. An employee reported that someone drove away without paying for $56 in fuel. The employee could not provide a description of the suspect’s vehicle.
16. Residential burglary at 10 block of Susan Lane. According to the report, the front door of the residence was kicked in, and five laptops were stolen.