Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Shoplifting at 3900 Dave Ward Dr. (Walmart). An employee with the store reported Friday that two black females were seen concealing a black knit shirt, a pair of black dress pants and $50 in cosmetics. The pair fled the scene with the merchandise after being confronted. One of the suspects left behind a key ring containing picture identification.
2. Residential burglary at 2200 block of Meadowlake Road. Victim reported Monday that a black male in a ski mask tried to force open the door to his residence. The victim said he and a friend were at the residence when they heard a knock on the door. When they opened the door, the suspect grabbed the door and tried to force it open. The victim was able to call 9-1-1 and shut the door, but the suspect fled the scene.
3. Commercial burglary at 871 Pine St. (Patrick Oates Barber Shop). The owner of the business reported Monday that someone broke into the shop and took a Samsung television. The front door of the business had been kicked in.
4. Theft of property at 1435 E. Oak St. (R&D Tire Services). An employee of the store reported that sometime between 5 p.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Monday someone stole 80 tires from the property. All of the tires were 18 wheeler tires.
5. Breaking or entering at 1700 South Blvd. (Faulkner County Day School). The school administrator reported Monday that someone broke into the storage unit behind the school over the weekend. Nothing was missing from the building, but all of the items inside were damaged.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)