Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Theft of property at 400 block of Monroe Street. Victim reported Sunday that a push mower was missing from her rental property. The victim believes former tenants may have taken the mower.
2. Fraudulent use of a credit card at 1155 Skyline Dr. (Walmart). Victim reported Monday that four unauthorized transactions had been made using his debit card. The charges totaled $67.98 and were made to Walmart, Outback, Sacca Management and Citgo. The victim believes he may know the suspect.
3. Criminal mischief at 1900 block of Erbach Street. Victim reported Monday that the glass of the front door at his father’s residence had been broken out. The victim said nothing was missing from the property.
4. Fraudulent use of a credit card at 2600 block of Donaghey Avenue. Victim reported Monday that an unauthorized charge of $39.99 was made on his bank account. The victim said he could not make contact with the company that made the transaction.
5. Criminal mischief at 2700 block of Dave Ward Drive. Victim reported Monday that several pairs of her underwear had been cut. The victim first noticed that several pairs had been cut down the side. Last week, the victim saw that the entire crotch had been cut out of several more pairs. The victim does not know of any suspects, and said she locks her bedroom door when she has visitors.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)