Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Residential burglary at 1800 block of Hogan Lane. The victim reported that her apartment was burglarized. Among items stolen were a television, furniture, dishes, clothing and a painting. According to the report, empty beer bottles and cans were left on the apartment floor.
2. Criminal mischief at 855 E. Oak St., Verizon. The victim reported that while parked at Verizon, someone shot the front windshield of his Hummer with a BB gun.
3. Shots fired at 470 block of Robins Street. The person reporting stated that he observed a black car parked near the area. While writing down the license plate of the vehicle, the witness heard three shots fired and saw two men run back to the car and leave quickly.
4. Criminal mischief at 600 block of Monroe Street. The owner of an unoccupied rental house, the victim, stated that someone broke into the back door of the house. The victim stated that nothing was missing from the house but the back door is damaged and empty condom wrappers were found on the floor.
5. Residential burglary at 100 block of S. Ash Street. The victim stated that someone broke the kitchen window of his residence to gain entry and stole his Xbox, three games, flat screen television and his laptop.
6. Breaking or entering at 400 S. Amity Road, I-40 Storage. An employee stated that someone broke into the business and damaged three security cameras and numerous storage doors. Three vehicles and a trailer that were stored at the business were also vandalized. Several reports were filed by renters at the business, and miscellaneous items were stolen from several units.
7. Breaking or entering a vehicle at 1305 Dave Ward Drive, Dollar General. The victim stated that while inside the store, someone entered her unlocked vehicle and stole her purse containing an Mp3 player, cash, debit cards and check books.
8. Fraudulent use of a credit card. The victim stated that someone used her Bank of the Ozarks debit card to make two transactions on Facebook totaling $197.90.
9. Criminal mischief at 450 S. Amity Road, Diamond State Bus Company. An employee of the business stated that during the night, someone broke several windows out of a school bus and damaged the bus’ fire extinguisher.
10. Breaking or entering a vehicle at 2500 block of Donaghey Ave. The victim stated that she observed a black female who looked to be in her early 20s, with curly, shoulder-length black hair, standing next to her parked vehicle. The victim stated that the female fled. The victim approached her vehicle and found that the window was broken out and her purse was missing. The victim was able to report the LPN of the red vehicle the female fled in as 838 DXT. The victim stated that her debit card was used at a Conway Sonic approximately 20 minutes later.
11. Residential burglary at 800 block of Watkins Street. The victim observed four juvenile females exiting his back yard and notified police. Officers located the juveniles, who fled upon seeing police. The officers found the juveniles hiding behind a nearby building and questioned them. They had in their possession miscellaneous items that they admitted to taking from the victim’s residence. Items included prescription pills, headphones, a pocket knife, condoms and cigarettes. According to the report, the juveniles stated that they entered the house through the unlocked back door to “get a drink but ended up pilfering through the property.” A small fire was found smoldering in the back yard of the residence.