Among reports recently released by the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office:
1. Burglary/breaking and entering at 500 block of Round Mountain Road, Conway. Victim reported Dec. 6 that someone entered his residence and stole several items. The suspect gained entry by breaking a porch window. A Toshiba laptop and its bag, two external hard drives, a digital camera, a backpack, a Fender electric guitar and several checks were reported stolen. The victim was notified that the checks had been forged and $2,300 was missing from his bank account.
2. Burglary/breaking and entering at 50 block of Buddy Lane, Conway. Victim reported Dec. 10 that several items were missing from his residence. A refrigerator, a pair of boots, two prescription medications, hypodermic needles, a box fan, a debit card, an Arkansas ID, a social security card and a food stamp card were reported stolen.
3. Burglary/breaking and entering at 70 block of Gapview, Conway. Victim reported Dec. 10 that her prescription medication was taken from her residence.
4. Burglary/breaking and entering at 280 block of South Broadview, Greenbrier. Victim reported Dec. 11 that several items were stolen and his shop had been vandalized. An MTX stereo system, a scanner, a Seiko watch, a video camera and monitor and a heater were missing from the property. The victim said his sleeping area had also been spray painted. The victim believes his wife may be a suspect.
5. Burglary at 3800 block of Highway 64 West, Conway. Victim reported that sometime between 3 p.m. Dec. 11 and 1 p.m. Dec. 12 someone stole 200 children’s DVDs from her residence. The victim said the outer trim had been pulled away from the door in her carport.
6. Theft at 1 block of Ridgedale Circle, Conway. Victim reported Dec. 12 that his black two-axle trailer had been stolen.
7. Burglary at 10 block of Gold Lake Circle, Conway. Victim reported Dec. 13 that someone gained entry to her property and stole several items. The victim stated that she received an unusually high electric bill from the residence, which is vacant, and became suspicious. The victim found blankets and clothing hanging over windows and a clock radio plugged in and playing music. Numerous cigarette butts were also found throughout the property. A door had been forced open and the glass was shattered. Missing from the residence were a television, gas heating stove, microwave and coffee maker.
8. Breaking or entering at 400 block of Saltillo Road, Conway. Victim reported Dec. 13 that someone had broken into her residence and stole several Christmas presents. The suspect reportedly used bodily force to gain entry through the front door. The suspect took the Christmas presents containing clothes from under the tree, as well as two laptop computers and a Nintendo Wii.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact FCSO at 450-4914. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)