Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Theft of property at 201 Skyline Drive (American Furniture Outlet). An employee of the store reported that sometime between 2 and 6 p.m. Thursday someone stole a brown recliner and a black and brown dining room table with four chairs from a display outside the store. The merchandise was valued at $658.
2. Breaking or entering a vehicle at 2000 block of Erbach Street. Victim reported that sometime between 10 p.m. Thursday and 4 p.m. Friday someone entered her vehicle and stole several items. The victim said the passenger door was left unlocked. Missing from the vehicle were a wallet, $40 cash, an Apple iPod, a social security card and driver’s license.
3. Criminal mischief at 900 block of Oak Street. Victim reported Friday that someone had chained and padlocked a street barricade to her right rear wheel spoke. The victim said she saw a suspicious person in the area, but did not know of any suspects.
4. Shoplifting at 1155 Skyline Drive (Walmart). An employee of the store reported Saturday that the male suspect attempted to shoplift several items. The employee said he saw the suspect conceal the items in his clothing, before paying for a package of Cokes at the register. A bottle of Lucky perfume, a three-pack of electrical tape, a portable hard drive and two DVDs were recovered by officers.
5. Theft of property at 945 S. Amity Road (Commuter Parking Lot). Victim reported Friday that his Chevrolet Tahoe was stolen from the parking lot. The victim said the keys were left inside the gas intake compartment.
6. Residential burglary at 1100 block of Ash Street. Victim reported that sometime between 9:30 p.m. Friday and 8:30 a.m. Saturday someone gained entry to her residence and stole multiple items. The suspect gained entry by prying open the front door. Missing from the residence were a 52-inch LG plasma television, a 19-inch television, two toy Nerf guns, three “ninja” swords, a Razor scooter, a shelf and 200 DVDs.
7. Theft of property at 1500 E. Oak St. (Brookside Laundry). Victim reported Saturday that three loads of her laundry were stolen from dryers at the business.
8. Theft of property at 2400 block of Market Plaza Drive. Victim reported Sunday that his black, 2.5 horsepower Mercury outboard motor was stolen from his vehicle.
9. Theft of property at 501 Elsinger Blvd. (Target). An employee of the store reported Sunday that another employee had been taking money from her register. The total theft was $580. The suspect paid back $358.36, and said she would pay back the rest.
10. Breaking or entering a vehicle at 1120 East German Lane (Harp’s). Victim reported Sunday that someone entered her vehicle and stole her driver’s license and $150 in cash. The victim believed the doors were locked. There were no signs of forced entry.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)