Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Theft of property at 2900 block of Windamere Drive. Victim reported that sometime between 11 p.m. Sunday and 10 a.m. Monday someone stole his Ford F150 pickup truck.
2. Breaking or entering a vehicle at 400 block of Second Street. Victim reported Monday that someone entered her vehicle and stole $2 in change, a camouflage jacket and four 12-packs of Coca-Cola. The victim said one of the doors may have been left unlocked. The victim believes she may know the suspect.
3. Shoplifting at 3900 Dave Ward Drive (Walmart). A mother and her juvenile son were detained Monday for attempting to shoplift over $90 worth of household items from the store.
4. Theft of property at 3900 Dave Ward Drive (Walmart). Victim reported Sunday that her wallet was stolen from the store’s parking lot. The victim said she left her purse in her shopping cart and drove home. She said she realized her purse was missing and drove back to the store 45 minutes later. The victim said her purse was still in the shopping cart, but her wallet and its contents were missing.
5. Possession of a controlled substance at 1700 block of Dave Ward Drive. Officers initiated a traffic stop on a vehicle for failure to use a turn signal and the driver not wearing a seat belt. Upon a search of the vehicle, officers located two “crack rocks,” which were later confirmed to be crack cocaine. The suspect was arrested and transported to the Faulkner County Detention Center.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)