Among reports recently released by the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office:
1. Arson at 20 block of Rainey Road, Greenbrier. Person reporting advised officers that he was house sitting for the victim. The person reporting said he went to check on the residence Dec. 20 when the suspect came up to him and borrowed a cigarette lighter. The suspect, then, walked inside the residence and set fire to a cloth table cover.
2. Larceny at 300 block of Highway 391 East, Vilonia. Victim reported Dec. 21 that his wallet and $3,000 were stolen from his truck. The victim said the vehicle was locked at the time of the incident.
3. Larceny at 20 block of Torro Park Circle, Greenbrier. Victim reported Dec. 22 that someone stole a propane tank from her property.
4. Burglary/breaking and entering at 100 block of Newberry Road, Vilonia. Person reporting notified officers Dec. 22 that someone had broken into his neighbor’s residence. The person reporting said he went by to check on the residence, because his neighbor is out of town and noticed the back door window was broken out. A 36-inch television was reported stolen.
5. Criminal mischief at 10 block of Austin Creek Cove. Victim reported Monday that someone put a dead goose in his mailbox.
6. Burglary/breaking and entering at 1 block of East Republican Road, Greenbrier. Victim reported Thursday that someone had stolen the copper wiring out of his rental property.
7. Theft from a motor vehicle at Payton Creek Fish House, Conway. Victim reported Thursday that someone had broken the passenger side window of her vehicle and stolen her purse containing 15 credit cards, $300 cash, a check for $431, a checkbook, social security card, driver’s license and health card.
8. Theft from a building at 40 block of Orchard Road, Greenbrier. Victim reported Saturday that several clothing items, 25 CDs, multiple electric tools and a day planner were missing from his barn.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact FCSO at 450-4914. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)