Among reports recently released by the Faulkner County Sheriff’s Office:
1. Destruction/damage of property at 20 block of Earl Drive, Conway. Victim reported Jan. 11 that someone keyed both sides and the hood of her vehicle. The victim said four witnesses saw the suspect damage the vehicle.
2. Breaking and entering at 300 block of Old Springfield Road, Quitman. Victim reported Jan. 13 that several items were missing from her residence. The victim said no one is currently living at the home. An air mattress, stereo and sheet rock were reported stolen, while a window and door were damaged. The victim found the door unlocked. The victim said a neighbor has a key to the house, but does not know if they entered the residence.
3. Breaking and entering, vandalism at 300 block of Shawbridge Road, Conway. Victim reported Jan. 14 that several items were stolen from her residence. A 32-inch flat screen television, a 19-inch flat screen television, a DVD player, a stereo, Dell desktop computer, $500 cash and a debit card were missing. The victim said bleach had been poured on her bed, as well as on top of a load of clothes in the washing machine. The victim said she may know the suspect.
4.Burglary/breaking and entering at 100 block of Old Texas Road, Quitman. Victim reported Jan. 14 that two half-gallons of whiskey, two bags of tobacco, two checks totaling $200, several food items and a pair of motorcycle boots were missing from his residence. The victim believes he may know the suspect.
5. Stolen property at 1 block of Alf Lane, Conway. Victim reported Jan. 14 that several pieces of jewelry were stolen from her residence. A gold chain with a large gold nugget, a beaded gold necklace with gold beads, a gold necklace with a cross and a gold rope chain were reported stolen. The victim believes an acquaintance may be the suspect.
6. Breaking and entering at 100 block of Saltillo Road, Conway. Victim reported Jan. 14 that she returned home and found her back door open and several items missing. It appeared that the suspect used "a large rock to bang against the door knob which opened the door." A pistol, a Wii Sports game, a movie camera, camera and case and a necklace were missing.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact FCSO at 450-4914. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)