The Conway City Council will meet in committee at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday to discuss street projects for 2011.
In its regular meeting beginning at 6:30 p.m., the council have a public hearing on the closing of certain alleyways and street rights-of-way in the Pine Street neighborhood.
The council also will consider ordinances to:
• Transfer grant funds received from the Department of Energy’s Energy Efficiency and Conservation Block Grant.
• Appropriate grant funds from the Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department to the Conway Planning and Development Department.
• Rezone property at 321 Western Ave. from MF-1 to a Planned Unit Development.
• Rezone property at 356 Simon Road from R-1 to C-3.
• Consider Prince Street improvements from Western Avenue to Shady Lane.
• And consider purchase of capital items for the Conway Expo Center & Fairgrounds and Conway Station Park.