Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Theft of property at area near 55 Nabco Ave. The victim stated that his utility trailer that was parked in the area was stolen.
2. Unattended death at 620 block of 4th Avenue. MEMS and police responded to a death at an address in the area. The male subject was said to have died of natural causes.
3. Recovered vehicle at 1335 Oak St., Steve’s Wrecker Service. The owner of the business notified police of an unclaimed vehicle at his shop. The vehicle was registered as stolen by Benton Police Department. The owner of the stolen vehicle was unable to be located.
4. Burglary at 2005 Dave Ward Drive, Four Winds Church. The person reporting stated that someone forced entry into a church office and stole cash and a digital camera.
5. Breaking or entering a vehicle at 3040 block of Salem Road. The victim stated that she found her vehicle unlocked and some of her property missing. Makeup, a check book and a Garmin system were stolen. There were no signs of forced entry on the vehicle.
6. Theft of property at 1030 Skyline Drive, Flash Market Citgo. An employee of the business stated that someone stole the quarters from the business’ car wash coin machine.
(Staff writer Courtney Spradlin can be reached by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 505-1236. To comment on this and other stories in the Log Cabin, log on to www.thecabin.net. Send us your news at www.thecabin.net/submit)