Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Shoplifting at 1155 Skyline Drive, Walmart. Loss prevention employees followed a subject to Burger King after he was observed concealing two Xbox 360s. The merchandise was recovered and the subject was arrested.
2. Breaking or entering a vehicle at 1300 block of McNutt Road. The victim reported that someone gained entry to her vehicle by breaking the passenger window on her truck while it was parked at her residence. Her purse and its contents were stolen.
3. Breaking or entering a vehicle at 3000 block of Dave Ward Drive. The victim stated that someone broke the passenger side window of his truck to gain entry and take items. The victim stated that he left an iPad 2 in the passenger seat, his debit card in a cup holder, and a backpack in the vehicle containing his text books. All items were taken. The report stated that when the victim called to cancel his Centennial Bank card, his account had already been used during the night at Shell gas station at 1895 E. Oak Street and at McDonald’s on Dave Ward Drive.
4. Public intoxication at 1100 block of Gum Street. Police were dispatched to the residence for a report of an intoxicated person. Police found the subject unconscious and lying on the porch of the residence. The report stated that the subject volunteered that he had been drinking heavily. He was placed under arrest.
5. Financial identity fraud. The victim reported that someone assumed his identity and filed a false tax return. The CPD report stated that when the man attempted to file taxes through Turbotax, he was notified that there had already been a duplicate filing with his social security number.
6. Fraudulent use of a credit card. The victim reported that someone used his Centennial Bank account to make several transactions using Paypal. Charges totaled $256.07.
7. Shoplifting at 1155 Skyline Drive, Walmart. Loss prevention employees detained a female after she concealed 16 items and attempted to leave the store without paying for them. The subject allegedly concealed glitter, jewelry, paint, and undergarments. The subject showed a warrant out of Vilonia Police Department.
8. Fraudulent use of a credit card. The victim reported that someone used his Simmons Bank credit card at Walmart.com for a $632 purchase.
9. Residential burglary at 200 block of S Center Street. The CPD report stated that someone gained entry to her home and stole computers, game consoles, televisions and cash. There were no signs of forced entry. The total value of items taken was more than $2,000.
10. Fraudulent use of a credit card. The victim stated that someone used her Centennial Bank account to make an unauthorized purchase with a company called Digital Star for $149.
11. Unattended death at 1800 block of Bill Lucy Drive.
12. Criminal mischief at 2501 Dave Ward Drive, Three Flamingos Yogurt. A CPD incident report filed by employees of the business stated that it appeared that someone had attempted to break into the business by causing damage to the dead bolt lock. A door handle was off at a south side steel door.