Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Unauthorized use of a credit card. The victim stated that someone used his Centennial Bank account to make an unauthorized purchase from "FANDANGOSERVERS.COM WIEN."
2. Shoplifting at 1155 Skyline Drive, Walmart. Officers who were on scene on an unrelated call were approached by a loss prevention employee who advised that he was about to stop two female shoplifters.
Police assisted and placed the two in custody. On their person, and in one subject’s bra, police recovered soap, toothpaste, nail items, a shirt, pants and other items.
The report stated that the store was unable to reshelf items due to the place that one of the subjects concealed the items.
3. Unauthorized use of a credit card. The victim stated that unauthorized transactions were processed using her Centennial Bank card to Billie Valero for $200, and at DGBill.com for $69.95.
4. Unauthorized use of a credit card. The victim stated that unauthorized transactions were processed using his USAA Federal Bank debit card through a company called Datasphere in Bellevue, Washington. Total fraudulent charges were just under $200.
5. Unauthorized use of a credit card. The victim stated that someone used his Kimberly Clark Credit Union account to make a $964 purchase at BJ Wholesale in Deer Park, New York.
6. Motor vehicle theft at 100 block of Brookside Drive. The victim stated that someone stole her moped from her driveway in the night. It is described as a blue 2008 King Road model. The moped has damage to the side of it and a torn seat.
7. Breaking or entering a vehicle at 380 Harkrider St., Price Cutter. The victim stated that her purse was taken from her unlocked vehicle while she was in the store. She stated that she had $985 in cash in her purse.
8. Breaking or entering a vehicle. The victim advised that she did not file a report on Feb. 10 when her tax paperwork was stolen from her vehicle, but wished to file a report now because she received notice that her card from H&R Block had been used for approximately $3,000.
9. Unauthorized use of a credit card. The victim stated that someone used his Centennial Bank account for an unauthorized charge of $149.99 at a business in the United Kingdom.
10. Breaking or entering a vehicle at 713 Oak St., Starstruck Video. The victim told police that his wallet and phone were stolen from his unlocked vehicle while he was inside the business.