• PEO Chapter CA will meet at 10 a.m. at the home of Sara Morgan with hostesses Carla Bentley and Blanche Ball.
• Chamber Music Society of Little Rock Guest Composer and Pianist Michael Brown will perform at 9 a.m. in Reves Recital Hall at Hendrix College. Call 501-450-1249.
• Giving Tree Celebration, 5:30-7 p.m., Arkansas Community Foundation, Terrazzo Room, Michelangelo’s. Call 501-932-0390.
• UCA Theatre presents "Taming of the Shrew" by William Shakespeare, 7:30 p.m. in the Bridges/Larson Theatre of the Snow Fine Arts Center on the UCA campus, 201 Donaghey, in Conway.
• UCA Concert Choir, 7:30 p.m., UCA’s Reynolds Performance Hall. John Erwin, director of choral activities, will conduct the 54-member choir’s final performance of the semester.
• UCA Guitar Ensemble, 5:45 p.m., Snow Fine Arts Center Recital Hall, UCA.
• Jazz I, II, III, 7:30 p.m., Snow Fine Arts Center Recital Hall, UCA.
• Hendrix College Players present "Country Club," by Douglas Carter Beane, 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, 2 p.m., Cabe Theatre, Hendrix.
• Dale W. Langford, Detachment 1323, Marine Corps League, 7 p.m., City of Hope building, 608 E. Robins St. Frank A. Lambert, Adjutant, 501-269-2085.
Send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at email@example.com or submit online at http://www.inconway.com/events/