• St. Joseph Booster Club Burger Fundraiser, 11 a.m.-7 p.m., meals include hamburger or cheeseburger, chips and a chocolate chip cookie for only $8 per meal. Drinks also available for $1.
• Regional author J. P. Cunningham, 3-5 p.m., Faulkner County Library, to discuss his new book, "The Emerald Amulet". Free event.
• Second Annual Shakespeare Scurry 2K Family Fun Run and Festival, 5:30-7:30 p.m., The Village at Hendrix. $20 to register for run. Benefits artists during summer season.
• Hendrix College Players present "Country Club," by Douglas Carter Beane, 7:30 p.m. and Saturday, 2 p.m., Cabe Theatre, Hendrix
• UCA Theatre presents "Taming of the Shrew," by William Shakespeare, 7:30 p.m. in Bridges/Larson Theatre of the Snow Fine Arts Center on the UCA campus, 201 Donaghey, in Conway.
• "Natural State of America," award-winning documentary highlighting a four- decade effort to prevent herbicide use in the Ozark National Forest, in conjunction with Earth Day, will be shown at 6 p.m. at UCA’s Student Center.
• UCA Jazz Bands "Moonlight Serenade," 8 p.m., Ford Theatre in Downtown Conway. $15.
Send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit online at http://www.inconway.com/events/
• Morgan’s Mile, a 5K race for families who have a child born with Larsen Disease. Race begins at 8 a.m. at Antioch Baptist Church on Amity Road in Conway.
• Treasure Sale sponsored by the Conway High School Band, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., CHS-West band room. Proceeds benefit band students.
• Highway 286 East Volunteer Fire Department board meeting, 9 a.m. at the station, 268 Highway 286 East. 501-327-5799.
• Spring Great American Clean-Up sponsored by Keep Faulkner County Beautiful, 10 a.m. to noon, Simon Park, Downtown Conway.
• BA/BFA Juried Senior Exhibition reception, 2-4 p.m., Baum Gallery, UCA McCastlain Hall.
• Antique Tractor Show, Pickles Gap Village, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.. Call 501-988-1345.
• 2012 Earth Day Festival sponsored by Arkansas Earth Day Foundation, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., on the campus of Heifer International, downtown Little Rock.
• "Country Club," by Douglas Carter Beane, 2 p.m., Cabe Theatre, Hendrix.
• The Ford Theater presents Ashley Yingling’s "Love for Fashion," fashions from Conway boutiques and Central Arkansas designers. 6 p.m., benefits Bethlehem House. Call 501-358-1755.