• Fish Fry and Dessert Auction, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Guy School Cafeteria to benefit Todd Watkins, who is receiving a liver transplant. Call 501-336-4381.
• Faulkner County Girl Scouts will celebrate 100th anniversary of Girl Scouting, 1-4 p.m., Simon Park in Downtown Conway.
• Hendrix College Chamber Orchestra, “Epic Elegance,” 7:30 p.m., Staples Auditorium, Hendrix, Dr. Norman Boehm, guest conductor and featuring oboe soloist Sara Hales, winner of the 2011-2012 HCCO Annual Concerto and Area Competition.
• UCA Wind Ensemble, conducted by Ricky Brooks, will feature students Carol Sikes of Fort Smith, and Omar Alonzo of Springdale, on “Concertpiece #2 for Two Clarinets,” by Felix Mendelssohn, 7:30 p.m., UCA Reynolds Performance Hall.
• Conway Adult Ed is now registering for new term of Computer Classes to begin the week of April 30. For more information, call 450-4810 or check caec.org.
• UCA Symphonic Band, conducted by Brantley Douglas and featuring student conductors Tyler Casey of Salem and Paul Kaelin of Fort Smith. 7:30 p.m., UCA Reynolds Performance Hall.
• Jazz and Jambalaya, spring jazz band concerts with dinner, silent auction and raffle, Ruth Doyle Intermediate School, $15 per person; $10 for children under 10; Raffle $10 for $500 grand prize. Proceeds to benefit band program. 450-4880 x 278.
• Saltillo Volunteer Fire Department board meeting, 7 p.m., at the station at 1 Adams Lake Road.
• “All That Jazz,” 6-9 p.m., Southwestern Energy in Hendrix Village, sponsored by Conway Symphony Orchestra Guild. Music by Logan J. Smith Quartet, heavy hors d’oeuvres, silent and live auction. To benefit Conway Symphony Orchestra. $50. (501) 499-2537.
• Public lecture by Ahmed Rashid, leading journalist on Pakistan, 7 p.m., in Mills A at Hendrix College. “Pakistan on the Brink: The Future of America, Pakistan, and Afghanistan,” will be followed by a book signing and reception in the Mills Library.
• UCA University Chorus, 7:30 p.m., Snow Fine Arts Recital Hall, Dr. Ryan Fisher, director, 450-5756.
• “Secrets of a Soccer Mom,” 7:30 p.m., Lantern Theatre, 1021 Van Ronkle, Downtown Conway. $12. Call 501- 733-6220.