• Roses Among Thorns, 11 a.m., Springhill Baptist Church Family Life Center. Linda Dickey, 501-679-2931.
• Conway Kiwanis Club, noon, Larry’s Pizza. Speaker: State Sen. Jason Rapert, R-Bigelow.
• Conway Adult Education Computer Training Dept. is taking registration for workshops to begin soon. Contact the center at 450-4810 for more information or check the schedule at caec.org.
• About 75 employees of AMC/Fairmont will landscape the bulb-outs on the new section of Main Street from 9 to 11 a.m., in conjunction with the Downtown Partnership.
• Free Hospice Volunteer Training, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., at Hospice
Home Care, 821 North Creek Drive, Conway. Lunch will be provided. Please
call the Hospice office to reserve a spot, 336-9172.
• Conway Rotary Club, noon, Conway Country Club, recognition of Faulkner County’s outstanding eighth-grade students