• Bike to Breakfast, 7:30 to 8:30 a.m., from Walmart on Dave Ward Drive to Simon Park in Downtown Conway, led by Mayor Tab Townsell. Coffee, juice and pastries provided by Conway Advocates for Bicycling.
• Bike from Work, 5-7 p.m., Zaza’s in Hendrix Village.
• Arkansas premiere of the film "The Garden Summer," 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, Conway. The film’s creator, Hailey Wist, will attend.
• Conway Community Band concert, 7:30 p.m., Simon Park in Downtown Conway. Conducted by Ricky Brooks and Tim Cunningham. Take a chair, take the family, take a picnic.
• Silver Moon Cinema presents "Hugo" in the Village at Hendrix. $1 minimum donation goes to the Red Cross. Movie begins about 8:15 p.m.
• Conway Farmer’s Market at 717 Parkway in Downtown Conway opens at 6:30 a.m. every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday through Oct. 5. Call Kami Marsh at 501-329-8344 or email email@example.com.
• Antique Alley Arkansas Antique Show, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Conway Expo Center; 95 antique exhibitors representing nine states will bring a wide variety of items; entrance $3 for adults, $1 for children 12 and under. Presented by Ashley Norris of AshleysFinds.com Concessions by Mean Bean Café.
• Museum of Veterans and Military History in Vilonia 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., 1-4 p.m. on Sunday.
• Honor veterans at a Memorial Day celebration at Wooster City Park, 10 a.m.
• Gathering of crafters, 10:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Greenbrier Event Center, 5 Lois Lane, Greenbrier. Call 501-679-4760.
• Needs Creek Baptist Church cemetery decoration day, potluck at noon. Directions: Take Highway 65 North to Springhill, turn right on 287 and go about three miles.
• Cheerful Givers, annual banquet celebrating 20 years as a ministry, 6:30 p.m., Greater Pleasant Branch Educational Building, 601 Spruce Street, $17. Special guests include "Delivered."
• 2012 Toad Suck Friends of NRA Foundation dinner, 5:30 p.m., Faulkner County Natural Resource Building. For reservations, call Ken at 501-327-4702.
• Hit songwriter and singer Erin Enderlin, a native of Conway, will be in concert at Conway’s First United Methodist Church’s hospitality room from 7-10 p.m. She’ll be accompanied by Jeff Clanton. Free. Take a lawn chair and a snack. Call Dan Clanton at 501-730-8987
Send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org.