Please send items for Roundabout to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you.
• Pancake breakfast at Stoby’s to benefit HAVEN, $5 for pancakes, sausages, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Call 327-1701.
• Arkansas Outdoors Expo, Conway Expo Center and Fairgrounds, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Admission $8. Sponsored by John Deere.
• EcoFest community meeting, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library.
• Oak Grove Cemetery Board, 5:30 p.m., Conway Corp IT building. Meetings are open to the public.
• Life After Prison: A biblical approach to overcoming roadblocks, getting employed, and preventing relapse for adults on parole, 6:30 p.m., Conway Public Library, call 501-548-0115.
• Conway Morning Rotary Club; 7 a.m.; Presidents Dining Room; UCA Christian Cafeteria. Speaker: Jack Shock “The Canadian Great Bear Hunt.”
• Chicken Scratch Embroidery workshop, 9-10:30 a.m. Faulkner County Library on Tyler Street in Conway.
• Noon Lions Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club.
• Conway Kiwanis Club, 11:30 a.m., Larry’s Pizza. Speaker: Coach Clint Ashcraft/ Head Football Coach at Conway High School.
• Conway Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club. Speaker: Arkansas Supreme Court Justice Robert Brown.
• Nancy Deckard, communications director for Central Arkansas
Master Naturalists Chapter, 5 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900
Tyler St.: “Becoming an Arkansas Master Naturalist.” She’ll provide information on how to get started as a bird watcher.
• Conway Evening Lions Club, 6:30 p.m., Smitty's Bar-B-Que Call 336-5959.