Attorneys will face a lengthy criminal docket beginning at 9 a.m. Monday in 1st and 3rd Division Circuit Court under Judges Ed Clawson and David Reynolds.
Among defendants on the docket:
• Sandy Jo Houser, 33, charged with careless and prohibited driving and leaving the scene of an accident involving personal injury of death.
• Temika McClure, 26, charged with battery in the second degree, endangering the welfare of a minor, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile, unauthorized entry of a school bus, disorderly conduct and harassment.
• Gerald Francis Evans, 30, charged with the distribution, possession or viewing of matter depicting child sex.
• Marc David Storm, 36, charged with computer child pornography.
• Rakia Navoski Murray, 23, charged with aggravated robbery.
• William Cedar Ethridge, 18, charged with theft of property and commercial burglary.
• Dustin Charles Reeves, 24, charged with escape in the second degree.
• Coddie Lee Avington, 27, charged with kidnapping, aggravated robbery, aggravated residential burglary, fleeing and the possession of firearms by certain persons.
• Michael Ranson, 58, charged with sexual indecency with a child and sexual assault in the second degree.
• Joey James Staley, 30, charged with fictitious tags, no seatbelt, reckless driving in the first degree, careless and prohibited driving, speeding, driving left of center, improper lane change, following too closely, failure to yield at an intersection, signals for turning, stopping or decreasing speed required, theft by receiving and fleeing.
• Marcus L. Walker, 35, charged with failure to register as a sex offender, driving on a suspended license, obstructing governmental operations, probation revocation and possession of firearms by certain persons.
• James Nathan Pulley, 23, charged with commercial burglary and probation revocation.