• Downtown Farmer’s Market, 6:30 a.m. to noon.
• Hearts on Fire/ Firefighters for the Cure, Simon Park, Downtown Conway. Men for Mammaries 5K, 8 a.m., survivors parade at noon. Music by Luke Williams at 5:30 p.m., Cory Lamb at 7 p.m., Riverbilly at 8:30 p.m. Conway’s pink firetruck on display.
• Cheerful Givers Ministry annual breakfast, 7:30-10:30 a.m., Greater Pleasant Branch Educational Bldg., 601 Spruce St., $6 ages 4 and up.
• Dr. Lew Sterrett will demonstrate horse whispering techniques, 9 a.m. to noon, Glenhaven Youth Ranch, Perry County. Lunch $5 at noon.
• Greenbrier Police Department Child Safety Fair, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., behind the police department at 11 Wilson Farm Road.
• 13th Annual Bluegrass and Gospel Chili Fest, Lester Flatt Memorial Park, Vilonia, ends today.
• Pie Supper, Centerville Volunteer Fire Department, 4-6 p.m., at the fire station on Blythe Road. Pies will be provided by ladies in the community.
• Elise Davis concert and silent auction to benefit Women’s Shelter of Central Arkansas, 7 p.m., The Brick Room, 1020 Front St.
• Pancake breakfast, $5, Stoby’s, benefitting St. Peter’s Episcopal Church Food Pantry, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• Faulkner County Singing Club, 1:30 p.m., Centerville United Methodist Church, 8 miles northeast of Greenbrier at intersection of Blythe Road and McNew Cemetery Road.
• Captured Live from the Met: L’Elisir d’Amore, Reynolds Performance Hall, 2 p.m. Tickets $15; $5 for students, 450-3265.
• Blackwood Brothers gospel concert, 6 p.m., The Church Alive, free.