1. Breaking or entering a vehicle at 2900 block of Baxter Drive. The victim reported someone gained entry to her unlocked vehicle and stole her purse and its contents.
2. Fraudulent use of a credit card. The victim stated someone used his Bank of the Ozarks account to make a fraudulent purchase on Itunes out of California for about $100.
3. Breaking or entering at 410 block of Maple Street. The victim reported someone cut the locks off of her three storage buildings, but nothing was taken.
4. Residential burglary at 1600 block of Westlake Drive. The victim reported someone stole about $1,580 in computer hardware and clothing from his apartment. According to the report, the door to the residence was kicked in.
5. Residential burglary at 1600 block of Washington Avenue. The victim reported someone entered his unlocked residence and stole his computer, alarm clock and two pairs of shoes.
6. Residential burglary at 1400 block of Kodie Street. The victim reported $5,250 in stolen items from her residence, including computers, video games, a sound system and cash. The report stated the residence's front door was broken and the garage door was open.