• Book sale, Olin C. Bailey Library at Hendrix College, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Bailey Library patio.
• Conway Noon Rotary Club, Conway Country Club, 11:30 a.m. Speaker: newspaper columnist John Brummett.
• CAPCA Governing Board, 6:30 p..m., administrative office, 707 Robins St., Suite 118.
• La Vera Costanza Basset Horn Trio, 7:30 p.m., Reves Recital Hall, Hendrix College, 450-1422.
• Conway Evening Lions Club, 6:30 p.m., Smitty’s Bar-B-Que Call 336-5959.
• Hometown Bluegrass: Carman Davanzo, Bob Steel, Lyle Dent and Robert Krezeszinski; free, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library.
• Kitchen Store Holiday Preview to benefit Conway Regional Perinatal Bereavement program, 7 p.m., 704 Locust.
• Hendrix Founder’s Day.
• Faulkner County Tea Party candidate forum for Arkansas State Senate, 7 p.m., McGee Center.
• Book sale, Olin C. Bailey Library at Hendrix College , 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Bailey Library patio.
• Jenifer’s Antique Show, Conway Expo Center, noon to 7 p.m.
• Trunk or Treat, 5:30 p.m., Village at Hendrix; Silver Moon Cinema, 7:30 p.m., "Ghostbusters II." $1 donation benefits Soaring Wings Ranch.
• Zombie Walk, 7 p.m. Meet at Simon Park for costume contest with prizes, walk through Downtown Conway.
• Conway Cancer Foundation final meeting of the year, 8:30 a.m., Faulkner County Library.