TUESDAY, NOV. 20
• Runoff election for Conway Ward 2, McGee Center, the Don Owen Sports Complex and Hendrix College; Guy city election and Constable of California Township, Guy City Hall. Polls open 7:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
• Conway Morning Rotary Club, 7 a.m., President’s Dining Room, UCA Christian Cafeteria. Program: District Governor Dan Allen of Conway.
• Conway Optimist Club, noon, Larry’s Pizza. Speaker: Conway Corp. Energy Saving Program.
• Chen-Ju Chiang, guest pianist, UCA Snow Fine Arts Recital Hall, 7:30 p.m.
• Saltillo Fire Department Board of Commissioners meeting at 7 p.m., at the station, 1 Rolling Manor Dr.
• Downtown Merchants meeting. 8:45 a.m., large conference room, Conway Area Chamber of Commerce.
• Jazz Ensembles, UCA Snow Fine Arts Center Recital Hall, 7:30 p.m.
• Conway Noon Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club. Speaker: Rick Washam, UAMS, “Learning the warning signs of strokes.”
• Faulkner County Democratic Women holiday social, 6 p..m., Milano’s 1020 Garland St., $15, 501-420-2449.
• “Imagine Central Arkansas,” 6-7 p.m., McGee Center, sponsored by Metroplan and “designed to initiate honest conversation with the folks who call the region home.”
• 48th Annual Candlelight Carol Services, 7:30 p.m., Greene Chapel, Hendrix College. Reservations, 450-1248.
• Band Extravaganza, UCA Reynolds Performance Hall, 7:30 p.m.
• “Speed the Plow” by David Mamet, 8 p.m., Lantern Theatre, 1021 Van Ronkle, admission $10 at the door, recommended for adult audiences only.
TO SUBMIT ITEMS
Please send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at http:www.inconway.com/events/ and click “Create Event.” Please allow two days for editing and approval before the item appears. Items entered on Friday may be online the same day, but may not be available for print deadline until Monday.