• Estate planning for farmers and homeowners by Rusty Rumley, law center at UofA. Copperas Springs Baptist Church, Guy. $10. To register, call the Faulkner County Extension Office at 329-8344.
• Audition for "All the King’s Women," 6:30 p.m., Lantern Theatre, 1021 Van Ronkle in Downtown Conway, directed by Catherine Marhenke, production dates, Jan. 8-10, Jan. 15-17, three to six women, ages 20-70, and one man. 501-764-6204.
• Life After Prison Ministries, 6:30 p.m., Fellowship Bible Church, Parole reentry mentoring, life skills.
• UCA faculty/staff breakfast hosted by President and Mrs. Tom Courtway, 6:30-9:30 in the McCastlain Ballroom. Open house from 2-4:30 p.m.
• Conway Morning Optimist Club, 6 .m., Something Brewing, 1156 Front St.
• Conway Morning Rotary Club, 7 a.m., Presidents Dining Room, UCA Christian Cafeteria. Speaker: Judy Bondreau, Conway Regional Health System.
• Chapter E, PEO, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club. Pianist Judy Capps and friends willpresent the program.
• Mid-Day Manna Bible Lecture Luncheon, 11:45 a.m., $5, Woodland Heights Baptist Church. Speaker: Wanda Landers.
• Conway Optimist Club, noon, Larry’s Pizza. Speaker: Conway Wampus Cat football Coach Clint Ashcraft.
• Roger Hodge, new editor of the Oxford American, will speak at 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library.
• BACA, Bikers Against Child Abuse, will be waiting tables for donations at Larry’s Pizza, 5-9 p.m.
• Conway City Council, 6:30 p.m., District Court.
TO SUBMIT ITEMS
Please send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." Please allow two days for editing and approval before the item appears. Items entered on Friday may be online the same day, but may not be available for print deadline until Monday.