• Reception for retiring Larry Marshall, agency manager for the Faulkner County Farm Bureau, at the Farm Bureau office, 2-5:30 p.m.
• Arkansas author Gwendolyn Graves will read from her latest book, “The Fall of Man,” at 7 p.m. at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Book signing to follow. 501-327-7482.
• Christmas Concert, Conway Christian High School, 6:30 p.m., First Baptist Church.
• Firefighters Recognition Service, 6 p.m., Burgess Auditorium, Central Baptist College, 1501 College Ave.
• Conway Evening Lions Club, 6:30 p.m., Smitty’s Bar-b-Que, 740 S. Harkrider.
• CAPCA governing board, 6:30 p.m., CAPA Administrative Office, 707 Robins.
• Christmas party, election of officers, Faulkner County Tea Party, 7 p.m., McGee Center, 3800 College.
• Jazz Cats play Dixieland and swing, 7-9 p.m., Something Brewing, 327-5517.
• Christmas potluck, National Association of Active and Retired Federal employees, noon, Conway Corp., 1307 Prairie St., Take a dish for the potluck, a wrapped gift (not to exceed $10) for gift exchange and a non-perishable food item to be donated to Bethlehem House.
• CAPCA Holiday Food Boxes distribution, True Holiness Saints Church, Hwy. 286. Donald Caldwell, 501-329-0977.
• Conway Creative Writers, 2-5 p.m., Faulkner County Library. 513-9316.
• Christmas Open House, Conway Area Chamber of Commerce, 2:30-4 p.m.
• Free computer training, 10 a.m. to noon, Goodwill Industries of Arkansas, Inc., 2425 Sanders St. 329-6501.
• Nog-off, celebration of egg nog and competition, 5-8 p.m., 2nd Friday Art Night, Historic Arkansas Museum, Little Rock.
• Tis the Season, Sonshine Academy Christmas show, featuring ballet, tap, jazz, gymnastics, cheer and vocal performances, 7 p.m., Conway High School Auditorium, supports Shine Xpress.
TO SUBMIT ITEMS
Please send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at www.thecabin.net/events and click “Create Event.” Please allow two days for editing and approval before the item appears. Items entered on Friday may be online the same day, but may not be available for print deadline until Monday.