• Conway Morning Optimist Club, 6 a.m., Something Brewing, 1156 Front St. Jim Baker, 730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary Club, 7 a.m., Presidents Dining Room, UCA Christian Cafeteria. Speaker: Paul Bridges tells about AK’Tenamit School, a Rotary project in Guatemala.
• Free Art Class, 8:30 a.m., Faulkner County Senior Citizens Activity Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave.
• Free line dancing class, noon, Senior Citizens Activity Center, 1620 Donaghey Ave.
• Conway Optimist Club, Los 3 Potrillos at Howard Johnson’s on Skyline Drive, 11:30 a.m. Speaker: Itzel Meador from Arkansas Capital.
• Arkansas Ladies of Faith monthly brunch, 10 a..m., Agora Center, 705 Siebenmorgen, $12 donation. Charlene, 501-796-3840.
• Faulkner County Retired Teachers Association, 1:30 p.m., First Baptist Church Activity Center. Program: Debra Robinson, executive director, and Jo-Ed Woodward, client services coordinator, Faulkner County Senior Citizens Center.
• Community Group Meditation, "A silent gathering for peaceful change," 12:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library.
• Cherokee bingo, 4:30 p.m., Bob’s Grill Downtown, games start at 6 p.m.
• Conway Alliance for the Arts, 5 p.m., second floor, Conway Area Chamber of Commerce.
• Conway Radio Control Association, model airplanes, 7 p.m., Smitty’s Barbecue, Highway 65B.
• Close-Knit Faith Community, 9:30 a.m., knitting for charity, St. Joseph Parish Administration Office. 502 Front St.
• Roses Among Thorns, cancer support group for women, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Springhill Baptist Church Fellowship Hall in Greenbrier. Linda Dickey, 501-679-2931.
• Quarterly meeting of Local Emergency Planning Committee, noon, County Road Department Training Facility, 57 Acklin Gap Road. Speaker: Susan Molsbee from Conway Regional Health System on Influenza and Pertussis preparedness, and an overview of the Smart911 system. 501-450-4935.
• Conway Adult Ed, 125 Center St., is registering for new term of computer classes. 450-4810 for more information or see schedule at caec.org.
Please send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event."