• Close-Knit Faith Community, 9:30 a.m., knitting for charity, St. Joseph Parish Administration Office. 502 Front St.
• Cancelled due to weather: Roses Among Thorns, cancer support group for women, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., Springhill Baptist Church Fellowship Hall in Greenbrier. Linda Dickey, 501-679-2931.
• Conway Kiwanis Club, 11:30 a.m., Chinatown Restaurant. Speaker: Gary Reifeiss, Arkansas Rice Depot: "What rice means to Arkansas and the world."
• Quarterly meeting of Local Emergency Planning Committee, noon, County Road Department Training Facility, 57 Acklin Gap Road. Speaker: Susan Molsbee from Conway Regional Health System on Influenza and Pertussis preparedness, and an overview of the Smart911 system. 501-450-4935.
• Conway Adult Ed, 125 Center St., is registering now for new term of computer classes. 450-4810 for more information or see schedule at caec.org.
• Men’s Fraternity, light breakfast, 5:45 a.m., Central Baptist Church. Topic: "Winning at Work and Home." 329-9283.
• Learn to play Bridge, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library. Teacher: Endrea Carroll. Call Library to reserve spot, 327-7482.
• Faulkner County Tea Party, Lunch/Soapbox, 11:30 a.m., Larry’s Pizza.
• Conway Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club. Speaker: Scott Hamilton, Arkansas Energy Office.
• Faulkner County Day School Board, Annual Meeting, noon, Milestones Building, 1700 South Blvd.
• The Conway Shakespeare Club, 1:30 p.m., will meet at the Faulkner County Library. The program, "In Their Own Words," will be presented by James Fowler and Rusty Rogers. Linda Rogers is hostess, assisted by co-hostesses Molly Jones and Marette Stiritz.
• UCA Baum Gallery of Fine Art, Spring Show opening reception, 5-7 p.m. McCastlain Hall.
• Cherokee bingo, 4:30 p.m., Bob’s Grill Downtown, games start at 6 p.m.
• "Parenting in Today’s World," panel discussion, 6 p.m., Second Baptist Church. Light supper for $5; child care available by calling 327-6565.
• Jazz Cats perform 6-8 p.m., Faby’s Downtown Conway, 1023 Front St.
• La Leche League of Conway, 6:30 p.m., nursery of St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, 925 Mitchell St., Jennifer at 908-6283.
• Faulkner County Landlords Association, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Program: Update on legislative issues and association business. George Bratton will preside.
• Marine Corps League, 7 p.m., City of Hope, 622 E. Robins. Adjutant Frank Lambert, 501-269-2085.
Please send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event."