• Men’s Fraternity, light breakfast, 5:45 a.m., Central Baptist Church. Topic: "Winning at Work and Home." 329-9283.
• Learn to play Bridge, 11 a.m., Faulkner County Library. Teacher: Endrea Carroll. Call Library to reserve spot, 327-7482.
• Faulkner County Tea Party, Lunch/Soapbox, 11:30 a.m., Larry’s Pizza.
• Conway Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club. Speaker: Scott Hamilton, Arkansas Energy Office.
• Faulkner County Day School Board, annual meeting, noon, Milestones Building, 1700 South Blvd.
• Conway Shakespeare Club, 1:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library. Program, "In Their Own Words," by James Fowler and Rusty Rogers. Linda Rogers, hostess; Molly Jones and Marette Stiritz, co-hostesses.
• UCA Baum Gallery of Fine Art, Spring Show opening reception, 5-7 p.m. McCastlain Hall.
• Cherokee bingo, 4:30 p.m., Bob’s Grill Downtown, games start at 6 p.m.
• "Parenting in Today’s World," panel discussion, 6 p.m., Second Baptist Church. Light supper, $5; child care available by calling 327-6565.
• Jazz Cats perform 6-8 p.m., Faby’s Downtown Conway, 1023 Front St.
• La Leche League of Conway, 6:30 p.m., nursery of St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, 925 Mitchell St., Jennifer at 908-6283.
• Faulkner County Landlords Association, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Program: Update on legislative issues and association business. George Bratton will preside.
• Marine Corps League, 7 p.m., City of Hope, 622 E. Robins. Adjutant Frank Lambert, 501-269-2085.
• Martin Luther King, Jr. Prayer Breakfast, 9 to 10 a..m., UCA Student Center Ballroom 205. Speaker: Thelma Moton, founder and executive director of Choosing to Excel.
Please send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event."