By BJ FOX
SPECIAL TO THE LOG CABIN
GREENBRIER — The Sixth Annual Greenbrier Health and Fitness Fair on Saturday will feature a variety of businesses, demonstrations, classes, and product samples — all free.
Health screenings will also be provided.
Events begin at 9 a.m. with a Jazzercise demonstration and free class in the second floor community room.
Other events are:
• 10:30 a.m. Cup Stackers Demonstration in the north gym.
• 11 a.m. Zumba Demonstration and free class in the second floor community room.
• Noon: Moore ATA-Self Defense for children and adults in the north gym.
• 12:30 p.m. Clogging Demonstration in the second floor community room.
• 1:30 p.m. Pink Panther Fitness, Turbo Fire Demonstration and free class in the second floor community room.
• 2 p.m., Pickleball demonstration and clinic, north gym.
In addition, there will be information about room/air cleaning systems, diabetes mellitus management, poison prevention for parents from the UAMS Poison Control Center, wellness benefits of essential oils, air quality in the Fayetteville shale from the Faulkner County Bucket Brigade, free radicals and anti-oxidants, managing medications, air evacuation benefits, restoration therapeutics, knowing when assisted living is necessary, and the benefits of nutritional supplements.
It’s all for free.
The Greenbrier City Event Center is two blocks east and one block north of Hwy 65, behind City Hall.
For directions or more information, call 501-679-6362.