• Faulkner County Tea Party Lunch/Soapbox, noon to 1 p.m., Larry’s Pizza,
• Conway Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club. Speaker: Bob Reising: "The Man Who Made the Super Bowl Possible: Jim Thorpe (1887-1953)."
• Watercolor classes by Sheila Parsons, 1-4 p.m. or 6-9 p.m., Faulkner County Library, Jan. 31. Call 327-1750. $80 for 12 hours of instruction.
• Learn to play bridge at Faulkner County Library, 11 a.m., taught by Endrea Carroll. Register at 327-7482.
• The Conway Regional Women’s Council will host a drop-in "Membership Madness Drive" social and networking event 4:30-6:30 p.m. at Michelangelo’s.
• Retirement ceremony for Conway Fire Captain Fred Gates, 1981-2013, 6 p.m., Fellowship Bible Church, 1015 Hogan Lane.
• Cherokee Bingo, 6 p.m., Bob’s Grill, Downtown.
• Jazz Cats, 6 p.m., Faby’s Downtown, 1023 Front St.
• LaLeche League of Conway, 6:30 p.m., nursery of St. Peter’s Episcopal Church, 925 Mitchell St.
• Students Against Human Trafficking, 6 p.m., New Life Church, sponsored by Central Baptist College Rotaract Club. Film: "Nefarious."
• National Association of Active and Retired Federal Employees, 11 a.m., Hole in the Wall Cafe. Speaker: Don Branco of Thompson and Associates, CPA, to discuss the 2012 tax laws and possible changes for the tax year 2013.
• Conway Creative Writers, 2 p.m., Faulkner County Library.
• Jim Thorpe video retrospective by Dr. Bob Reising, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library.
• Valentine Gala to benefit Bethlehem House, Conway’s only homeless shelter, 6 p.m., OneChurch, 1073 Front St. $25 each. Tickets available at 930 Faulkner St.
• Rockefeller String Quartet of the Arkansas Symphony Orchestra, 7:30 p..m., Reves Recital Hall, Hendrix College.
• Blackbird Academy of Arts Family Carnival, 1940s Style, 6:30-8:30 p.m., Centennial Center, Centennial Valley Country Club. $3; food and game tickets, $1 each. Family discounts, firstname.lastname@example.org. 336-8200.
• Family and Parenting Conference, 7 p.m., Beryl Baptist Church, 873 Main St., Vilonia. Speaker: Dr. Travis Plumlee. 501-796-3911.
Please send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event."