• Close-Knit Faith Community, 9:30 a.m., interdenominational knitters for charity, St. Joseph Parish Administration Office, east of the church. 513-6812
• Jennifer Egan, Pulitzer Prize-winning author will give a creative writing and craft talk at 10 a.m. in UCA Thompson Hall Room 331.
• Conway Kiwanis Club, 11:30 a.m., Chinatown Restaurant. Speaker: Jack Johnson, "Public Service."
• Faulkner County Day School Board annual meeting, noon, Milestones Building, 1700 South Blvd.
• American Boychoir, artists in residence, workshop for regional middle school and junior high choral students,, 9 a.m.
• Conway Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club. Speaker: Lloyd Westbrook: "Faulkner County History: The rest of the story."
• "Unwind the Mind, Body and Soul," one-hour relaxation class by Leigh Ann Warriner, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library. 327-7482.
• Conway Evening Lions Club, 6:30 p.m., Smitty’s Barbecue, 740 S. Harkrider. 336-5959.
• UCA Percussion Ensemble, 7:30 p.m., Snow Fine Arts Center Recital Hall, 7:30 p.m.
Please send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event."