• American Boychoir, artists in residence, workshop for regional middle school and junior high choral students, 9 a.m.
• Conway Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club. Speaker: Lloyd Westbrook: "Faulkner County History: The rest of the story."
• "Unwind the Mind, Body and Soul," one-hour relaxation class by Leigh Ann Warriner, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library. 327-7482.
• Conway Evening Lions Club, 6:30 p.m., Smitty’s Barbecue, 740 S. Harkrider. 336-5959.
• UCA Percussion Ensemble, 7:30 p.m., Snow Fine Arts Center Recital Hall.
• Alto saxophone recital, Dr. Andy Wen, accompanied by Dr. John Krebs, piano; 7:30 p.m., Hendrix Reves Recital Hall.
• World Day of Prayer, 9:30 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, 2400 Prince St., organized by Church Women United, Linda Fullerton, president, 501-514-5022.
• The American Boychoir, artists in residence, presentation for UCA Music Education students, 8:30 a.m., Snow Fine Arts Center Recital Hall.
• The American Boychoir, 7:30 p.m., UCA Public Appearances, Reynolds Performance Hall. Tickets, 450-3265.
• Tucker Creek Trail Cleanup, check-in at 9 a.m.; safety briefing, 9:30; cleanup until noon. Meet at walking park pavilion off South Salem; ending at Walmart. Gloves recommended. Sponsored by ArkansasRivers.org Steve@ArkansasRivers.org
• Percussion Festival, all day, UCA Snow Fine Arts Center Recital Hall.
• Regional Author Nancy Powell will sign her book, "Dark Secrets" at the Damascus Library from 10 a.m. to noon and at the Greenbrier Library from 2-4 p.m.
Please send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event."