• Ribbon cutting for new location of Salvation Army Family Store, 9:30 a.m., North Plaza Center, 950 Carson Cove.
• Tree pruning clinic by John Slater, Urban Forest Partnership Coordinator, 10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Natural Resource Center, sponsored by the Faulkner County Extension Service and the City of Conway Tree Board.
• Think Big Arkansas, statewide conversation building a strong entrepreneurial/startup ecosystem, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., Hendrix College Student Life and Technology Center.
• The American Boychoir, artists in residence, presentation for UCA Music Education students, 8:30 a.m., Snow Fine Arts Center Recital Hall.
• World Day of Prayer, 9:30 a.m., First Presbyterian Church, 2400 Prince St., organized by Church Women United, Linda Fullerton, president, 501-514-5022.
• "Animals of the Night," Park Interpreter Mandy helps identify critters at Woolly Hollow State Park, 5:30-6 p.m.
• The American Boychoir, 7:30 p.m., UCA Public Appearances, Reynolds Performance Hall. Tickets, 450-3265.
• Reading and book signing, 8 p.m. Black Box Gallery at UCA, sponsored by local small press Shakespeare and Co. featuring Timothy Snediker and Andrew Mobbs.
• Dutch Oven Breakfast Workshop, 8 to 9:30 a.m., Woolly Hollow State Park. $15., 82 Woolly Hollow Road.
• Tucker Creek Trail Cleanup, check-in at 9 a.m.; safety briefing, 9:30; cleanup until noon. Meet at walking park pavilion off South Salem; ending at WalMart. Gloves recommended. Sponsored by ArkansasRivers.org Steve@ArkansasRivers.org
• Savvy Caregiver, intro to dementing illnesses and the role of care giving, 10 a.m. to noon, Doyne Health Science Center, Room 232, UCA. For more information, call 932-0480.
• Percussion Festival, all day, UCA Snow Fine Arts Center Recital Hall.
• Regional Author Nancy Powell will sign her book, "Dark Secrets" at the Damascus Library from 10 a.m. to noon and at the Greenbrier Library from 2-4 p.m.
• Book signing by Jane Lea Dykstra, "What Heaven is Like," 1-3 p.m., Hastings.
• "Suite Elegante," flute and harp duo in concert, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library.
Please send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event."