• Holland Park Clean-up, 8 a.m. to noon. Rakes, string trimmers, chainsaws needed.
• Youth Leadership Career Conference, 9 a.m., Palarm Chapel Baptist Church. "Planning with a Purpose," ages 12-21,
• Central Arkansas Basket Weavers Guild, 9 a.m., Faulkner County Library.
• Easter Egg Hunt, 9 a.m. to noon, Fifth Avenue Park, sponsored by Rock Solid Church.
• Central Arkansas AG Expo, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., Conway Expo Center. $5 admission.
• Animals seeking forever homes, Pet Country, 2665 Donaghey, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., sponsored by Faulkner County SPCA, Lydia Grier, 339-1980.
• Oakwood Community Ladies meeting, 11 a.m., Hope Community Center. "Meal planning on a budget."
• Sigma Kappa Easter Egg Hunt, 3 p.m., Laurel Park. Benefits Alzheimer’s Arkansas. Donations welcome. For age groups 0-2, 3-6 and 7-10.
• Urban Homesteading with Backyard Chickens, 4 p.m., UCA Fletcher Library, 823 N. Buchanan.
• The Museum of Veterans and Military History, 13 S. College in Vilonia, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• Laurence Luckenbill one-man show, Winthrop Rockefeller Institute Film Forum, 8 p.m., $25. www.livethelegacy.org
• Central Arkansas AG Expo, noon to 5 p.m., Conway Expo Center. $5 admission.
• Under the Dome Recital featuring Larry Jones, trumpet, First United Methodist Church, 3 p.m. Betty Cohen on organ and piano; Paul Dickinson, piano; Brent Shire, horn and Josh Bledsoe, trombone.
• Palm Sunday.
• Spring break ends.
• UCA Green Week, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., "Green Business."
• Historic District Commission, 6 p.m., Conway City Hall.
• Vilonia Baptist Fellowship Clothes Closet, 6 p.m., clothing give-away and drop off. Next to Vilonia Animal Clinic.
• Extension Office "Back to Basics" for economically ridding pastures and hay of unwanted weeds, 6 p.m., Tommy Lewis Conference Center, Faulkner County Natural Resource Center, 110 S. Amity.
• Life After Prison Ministries, 6:30 p..m., parole reentry mentoring, Faulkner County Library.
• Faulkner County Democratic Women, 6:30 p..m., Faulkner County Library.
• Christian Car Club of Conway, 7 p.m., Lifeword Broadcast Ministries, 611 Locust.
• Sons of Confederate Veterans, Col. A.R. Witt Camp, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library. Roger Q Mills, 327-7730.
• Faulkner County Republican Committee, 7 p.m., McGee Center.
• Conway Morning Optimist Club, 6 a.m., Something Brewing, 1156 Front St., Jim Baker, 730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary Club, 7 a.m., Presidents Dining Room, UCA Christian Cafeteria. Speaker: Scott Allen, Arkansas Children’s Hospital.
• UCA Green Week, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., "Food and Water."
• Conway Community Meditation, 12:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library. "Relaxing unto stillness." Pamela Mosley, 450-9097.
• Cherokee Bingo, 5 p.m., Bob’s Grill in Downtown Conway.
• UCA Dixieland Band, 7 p.m., Faulkner County Library. Free.
• Conway City Council, 6:30 p.m., Judge Russell L. "Jack" Roberts District Court Building, 810 Parkway.
• Diabetes Care Group, 7 p.m., Women’s Center Classroom Conway Regional Medical Center. Speakers: Tiffany Binns and Cullen Anson, "Neuropathy" 513-5248.
• Conway Business and Professional Women, 5:30 p.m., Faulkner County Library.
• Storm Spotter Course, 6 p.m., in conjunction with National Weather Service, Faulkner County Office of Emergency Management, 57 Acklin Gap Road. Reserve space, 450-4935.
• Conway High School Plant Sale, 8:30 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. on school days. 450-4897.
• Downtown Merchant Breakfast, 8:45 a.m., Children’s Advocacy Alliance office, Parkway and Prairie.
• Arkansas Student Success Symposium, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., reviewing best practices for improving student success. UCA Student Center.
• Close-Knit Faith Community, 9:30 a.m., interdenominational group of knitters and crocheters who knit for charity. St. Joseph Parish Administration Office, 501 Front St.
• UCA Green Week, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., "Recycling."
• Conway Kiwanis Club, 11:30 a.m., Chinatown Restaurant. Program: Key Club/Circle K, by Tommy Shackelford and Janetta Fuqua.
• Faulkner County Day School Inc., annual board meeting, noon, Milestones Building, 1700 South Boulevard.
• Visiting scholar lecture by Dr. Michael Deem, professor of bioengineering, physics and astronomy at Rice University, Hendrix Mills B, sponsored by Phi Beta Kappa chapter, 450-1288.
Please send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event."