Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:

•Theft of leased or rented property at 250 Oak St., Rent-A-Center.

An employee of the business reported a Greenbrier woman leased a Samsung Galaxy tablet in December of last year and made an initial payment of $31.79, but she has made no other payments in 80 days. The item is typically valued at around $500, and the woman owes the business $1,494.32.

•Breaking or entering at 1100 block of Trillium Drive.

The victim told police someone broke into his truck overnight and stole his wallet. The victim said someone used his company credit card to make more than $4,000 in charges at Little Rock locations. Dollar General in Little Rock has video surveillance showing a subject described as a black male in his 20s or 30s wearing a light blue shirt, khaki shorts, a gray cap and brown shoes.

•Theft of property at 1700 block of Altus Street in the Village at Hendrix.

A Hendrix student reported to police she saw a man hammering something behind a dumpster in the area, and then he rode away on a yellow mountain bike. Hendrix Public Safety and the student found the man had used a large rock to smash a lock off of the bicycle in order to take it. The witnesses said the subject was a white male in his late 20s, about six feet tall and of average build. He was wearing a baseball cap, a Carhartt jacket and camouflage pants. Additionally, they said he was smoking a cigarette. He reportedly rode in the direction of Skyline Drive.

•Theft of property at 1155 Skyline Drive, Walmart.

A couple filed a complaint with Conway Police after someone reportedly stole their cart full of groceries in the Walmart parking lot.

The police report states the couple loaded their children in the car along with diaper bags and drove away from the business. The woman told police that when they made it to Highway 65 they realized neither of them had loaded the groceries into the car. When they returned to Walmart, the groceries and cart were gone. The man’s wallet was also in the cart with the groceries.

•Public intoxication at 800 block of Locust Avenue, County Courthouse parking lot.

Two employees of the Faulkner County Courthouse approached an officer who was leaving the area and advised that a male in the back of the building seemed highly intoxicated.

The officer made contact with the subject and noted he appeared very unsteady and had to stop numerous times to prevent himself from falling. When the officer approached and spoke with the subject, he noted a strong smell of intoxicants. The officer asked the subject where he was going, and the subject said he was going to court. When the officer asked him why he was going to court, the subject replied that he did not have court. The subject said he was going with his girlfriend, Ann. The officer noted there was no woman around the subject, and it was unlikely that Ann was already in court because it was not yet 7 a.m.

The officer asked the subject how he had gotten to the area, and he said his mother dropped him off. When asked where the subject lived, the subject replied, "7326." The officer wrote he was able to find out that the subject lived in Little Rock. When the officer asked the subject if he knew where he was, he replied that he was in North Little Rock.

The officer took the subject into custody for public intoxication. The subject asked the officer several times if he would just drive him home, and the officer said he would not take the subject to Little Rock.

Once in the patrol car, the subject advised that his brother-in-law is a Little Rock police officer and a member of the SWAT team. The subject told the officer he knew he did not have to arrest him and that he was allowed to take him home. When the officer told the subject he would not drive him home to Little Rock, the subject became upset, according to the report.

The subject told the officer he wasn’t going to talk to him anymore, and the officer replied that it was fine with him.

A few seconds later, the subject asked the officer to "crank it up" so he could hear the radio. The officer wrote that he did turn the radio up so the subject could sing Bee Gees’ "Stayin’ Alive," which seemed to make the subject "quite happy" for a time.

Once at the jail the subject became upset again and would not sign his citation. As the officer was leaving the jail, he noted the subject presented his middle finger. The officer told the subject that was uncalled for, and the subject replied that he deserved it.

The officer left the jail.