The Community Action Program for Central Arkansas will close the Summer Regular and Crisis LiHEAP Assistance Program effective Sept. 30. For more information in Faulkner County, please call the Administrative Office at (501) 329-3891 or go to 707 Robins St., Ste., 700 Conway, AR 72034. In Cleburne County, please contact Debbie Gilmer, community services coordinator, at 877-699-6924 or at 305 W. Searcy St., Heber Springs, AR 72543. In White County, please contact Lisa Smith, community services coordinator, at 501-279-2015 or at 1132 Benton St., Searcy, AR 72143.
• The City of Conway will hold a City Council meeting on Monday, Oct. 2, at 5:30 p.m. at Conway City Hall.
• The city of Greenbrier will hold a City Council meeting on Monday. Oct. 2, at 6:30 p.m. at the Municipal Building.
• The city of Vilonia will hold a City Council meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 17, at 7 p.m. at 18 Bise Drive in Vilonia.
• The city of Mayflower will hold a City Council meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 24, at 7 p.m. in the Courtroom at City Hall.
• There will be a meeting about the formation of a museum focusing on the history of Pine Street school, families, churches and businesses in the Pine Street Community on Sept. 28 from 7-8 p.m. at the Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. The meeting is open to the public.
• UCA is hosting "Civil Twilight" to commemorate desegregation of LR Central High School. This free event starts at 6 p.m. at the Little Rock Central High School National Historic Site Commemorative Garden at 2120 W. Daisy L. Gatson Bates Drive in Little Rock.