• Red Cross blood donation opportunities for Faulkner County will be Nov. 6, 9, 11, 13 and 15. More information will be provided closer to the next date.
• The annual County Intergovernmental Cooperation Council meeting has been set for Nov. 14 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., upstairs in Courtroom A at the Faulkner County Courthouse.
• Conway Public Schools District Facilities Master Plan Meeting will be Tuesday, Nov. 7, at 5 p.m. in the CPSD Administration Building.
• Monthly Faulkner County Republican Women meeting will begin at 11:30 at Smittys BBQ. Their speaker will be State Representative Robin Lundstrum District 87 Northwest Arkansas.
• Red Cross blood donation opportunities for Faulkner County will be from 9 a.m.-noon at America’s Car Mart in Conway and 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. at the Mt. Vernon-Enola High School.
• ComiCon-Way will begin at the Faulkner County Library in Conway at 5:30 p.m. Admission is free. The event will continue through the weekend at the Conway Expo Center. The first 50 people 13 and older who come out to the library will receive a VIP badge good for free admission all weekend at the Expo Center, as well as other perks. For more information and a schedule of events visit comiconway.com
• Faulkner County Museum holds its 15th annual Holiday Open House from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information, call 501-329-5918 or email email@example.com