• Conway Men’s Chorus 20th Christmas Holiday Concert on Tuesday at 7 p.m. at Reynolds Performance Hall on the campus of the University of Central Arkansas. Admission and parking is free to the public. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
• The Conway Human Development Center will hold its third annual Polar Express on Dec. 6 and 7 from 5-8 p.m. on the CHDC campus. The event is open to the public. Donations are appreciated.
• Red Curtain Theatre is putting on "Miracle on 34th Street: The Musical" the weekends of Dec. 8-10 and 15-17.
• Faulkner County’s inaugural FA LA LA 5K and Elf Run hosted by Lip Sync for Life will be Dec. 9. Registration begins at 7:30 a.m., the 5K begins at 9 a.m. The Elf Run will follow.
• City of Conway Christmas Parade hosted by Silver Linings for the ACS will be Dec. 9 at 6 p.m. This year’s theme is "The Magic of Christmas." Lineup needs to begin around 4 p.m. in front of the Conway Police Department.
• Mistletoe Madness will be Dec. 9 and kicks off the 12 Days of Christmas Celebration that leads up to the final shopping craze before Christmas.
• The Conway Symphony Orchestra will be performing Dec. 9 at 7:30 p.m. and Dec. 10 at 3 p.m.
• Bethlehem House is hosting an "All You Can Eat" Pancake Breakfast at Stoby’s on December 10 from 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. Tickets are $5 and includes coffee, milk or juice. Drive thru service is available, and you can call ahead.
• The Conway Area Chamber of Commerce is hosting its annual Christmas Open House at 900 Oak St. in the chamber lobby on Dec. 14 from 2-4 p.m.
• The Lantern Theatre presents "A Lantern Christmas" December 15 & 16 at 7:30 p.m. and December 17 at 2:30 p.m. The show will consist of sketches, Christmas carols, and improv.
• The choir of Grace Presbyterian Church, 1010 Hogan Lane, will present a Christmas concert, "Kinsman Redeemer," on Tuesday, Dec. 19, beginning at 7 p.m. The children of the church will also perform a Nativity pageant. The public is invited.
• A Christmas Carol will take the stage Dec. 19 at 7:30 p.m. at the Reynolds Performance Hall on the campus of the University of Central Arkansas.
• The Lantern Theatre will be holding auditions for "Steel Magnolias" January 8 & 9, 2018.
• The Greenbrier City Council will meet Monday from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Greenbrier Municipal Building
• There will be a Poverty Simulation from 1:40-4:30 p.m. Tuesday at McCastlain Ballroom on the UCA campus. This is an experiential setting that allows participants to view poverty from different angles. For additional information, please call Sara Roberts at 501-852-0764
• The city of Mayflower will hold a budget workshop meeting at City Hall on Wednesday at 5 p.m.
• Friends of the Conway Animal Shelter (FOCAS) will be hosting "Strut your Rescue Mutt" at the Conway’s PetSafe Dog Park on Sunday, Dec. 10, from 2-4 p.m.
• The Conway City Council will meet Tuesday, Dec. 12, at 5:30 p.m. in the District Court Building.
• The Mayflower Planning Commission will hold a meeting at City Hall on Tuesday, Dec. 12, at 7 p.m.
• ARcare Vilonia hosts the Great Turkey Giveaway on Friday, Dec. 15, at its location. There will be 100 free turkeys to give away, first come, first served. For more information, call ARcare Vilonia at 501-796-6740.
• The Mayflower City Council will meet at City Hall on Monday, Dec. 18, at 7 p.m.
• The Greenbrier Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a meeting on Monday, Dec. 18, from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at the Greenbrier Municipal Building.
• The Conway Planning Commission will hold a meeting on Monday, Dec. 18, at 7 p.m. in the District Court Building.
• The Vilonia City Council will meet Tuesday, Dec. 19, at 18 Bise Drive, Vilonia at 7 p.m.
• Christmas Originals Open House will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Art on the Green in Conway.
• The Pioneer Village annual Old Fashioned Christmas in the Village, Searcy begins. Pioneer Village is a 501 (c) (3) organization, a part of the White County Historical Society. This event will include Santa and is good family fun with something for all ages.
• "CAMRC," a local train club of Conway, is having a train show from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. at the McGee Center. Club members will be displaying and running trains.
• The city of Mayflower Christmas Parade will start at 11 a.m.; floats are to arrive at the high school no later than 10 a.m.
• The city of Vilonia Christmas Parade will start at 3 p.m. This year’s theme is "Movies of Christmas." Lineup needs to be done by 4 p.m. Judging will begin at 4:15. The parade will begin at 5 p.m.
• The Conway Gun and Knife Show will take place from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Admission is $10; children 12 and under get in free.
• The Conway Gun and Knife Show will take place from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Admission is $10; children 12 and under get in free.