Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
• Residential burglary at 100 block of Lower Ridge Road. At some point between Friday morning and Sunday morning a thief or thieves got into a house by breaking a pane of glass in the back door and stole the kitchen stove/oven, a refrigerator/freezer and a washing machine.
The thief or thieves also left the ice maker water line running, doing a good deal of water damage, and gouged the hardwood floors sliding the appliances out. They left behind a cheese knife, which may have been used to break the window, according to the report.
• Motor vehicle theft at 100 block of Club Lane.
At some point between Wednesday and Monday a thief or thieves stole a 1993 Chevrolet Silverado pickup, red in color, probably by hot-wiring it.
• Theft of property at 3900 Dave War Drive (Walmart).
Security video showed a woman allegedly stealing fishing reels from the sporting goods section Sunday evening while a man allegedly acted as a lookout. The officer recognized the woman, and was able to call her and ask if she and the man would return the stolen reels to the store. The man said he’d turn around and bring them back, but he never showed up. Warrant procedures were discussed with Walmart.
• Theft of property at 900 block of South German Lane.
At some point between 11 p.m. and midnight on Sunday a thief or thieves stole a teen’s bicycle. The victim described it as black, orange and white with an aluminum cargo rack on the back and a place to mount a motor, but the motor was removed.
• Theft of property at 700 Elsinger Boulevard.
A man’s young son left an iPad in a shopping cart Sunday afternoon outside the Old Navy store. Someone took it.
• Breaking or entering at 855 Salem Road.
A thief or thieves got into a soda vending machine sometime before Monday morning by cutting a lock and stole the change.
• Found property at 2100 block of Salem Road.
A citizen found a USAA Master Card, a Red Cross ID card and gift card from The Buckle that belong to a Jessica A and turned it in at the police station as found property.
• Criminal mischief at 1900 block of Rich Smith Lane.
A woman noticed on Saturday that someone had apparently shot her window, probably with something like an air rifle, and also that the screen was missing.
• Harassment at 1300 block of Eastfield Street.
A man called police to report that someone had put a wad of chewed gum on his vehicle’s window. The man "requested a report be on file because he does not tolerate such shenanigans."