1. HOW EXPERTS VIEW THE FED'S BOLD PLAN TO BOOST THE ECONOMY
Investors sent stock prices rocketing. But economists are skeptical the vigorous bond-buying will help.
2. UPHEAVAL OVER ANTI-MUSLIM FILM CONTINUES
Police, protesters clash near the U.S. Embassy in Cairo. In Israel, police boost their presence in Jerusalem's old city.
3. AFGHAN WAR FADES FROM THE NATION'S CONSCIOUSNESS
Families of U.S. soldiers killed in action despair that many fellow citizens fail to appreciate their sacrifice.
4. ON HEELS OF HARRY, ANOTHER ROYAL KERFUFFLE
A French magazine says it is publishing topless photos of Prince William's wife, Kate.
5. GUATEMALA VOLCANO ERUPTS IN RIVERS OF LAVA
More than 33,000 people were asked to evacuate and ash fell as far as 50 miles away.
6. HOW KIDS FEEL ABOUT LEANER, GREENER LUNCHES
Students give mixed grades to the extra carrots and apples — and fewer fatty foods — mandated by new federal rules.
7. SEEKING CASH, PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGNS GET CREATIVE
While Romney raffles off a chance to fly on his campaign plane, Democratic donors vie for free tickets to an Obama fundraiser starring Beyonce, Jay-Z.
8. ELDERLY DEFENDANT IN 1957 SLAYING OF ILLINOIS GIRL AWAITS HIS FATE
After closing arguments at 10 a.m., a judge could issue a verdict in one of the oldest cold-case murders to ever go to trial.
9. HOW FIDO MEASURES UP
Zeus the Great Dane gets the title of the world's tallest dog: 3-foot-8 from paw to shoulder.
10. THE NFL'S MOST STORIED RIVALRY RESUMES
The Green Bay Packers score on a perfectly executed fake field goal en route to beating the Chicago Bears, 23-10.