Due to a possible COVID-19 exposure, the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery (ASL) Claim Center closed.
A 39-year-old Little Rock man was shot and critically wounded Thursday morning by a University of Arkansas Medical Sciences (UAMS) police officer.
A lineman with Conway Corporation lifts a cable into place as part of a pole replacement project outside the Faulkner County Courthouse on E. German Lane Thursday afternoon.
Margaret Smith has been promoted to Marketing Project Coordinator/Event Specialist at Conway Corp.
Smile and more than a few memories as farewell party for Hon. David Reynolds was held at the Van Buren County Courthouse on Thursday.
St. Joseph Elementary School first graders have had a long tradition of making their own gingerbread houses, with a little help from parents and teachers, during the holiday season.
Baptist Health Center for Clinical Research has been selected as one of the first two sites in the U.S. to study a novel COVID prevention agent, using two monoclonal antibodies instead of a va…
FAYETTEVILLE — Credit this Moses with Arkansas’ newest testament.
FAYETTEVILLE — Since senior running back Rakeem Boyd missed Arkansas’ most recent game on Nov. 21 versus LSU among the many Razorbacks held out because of positive COVID-19 tests and contact t…
FAYETTEVILLE — As the running back advanced from backup to starter and as the quarterback and fellow senior co-captain, Trelon Smith and Feleipe Franks appear the Razorbacks most directly affe…
The University of Central Arkansas Bears will face the Ole Miss Rebels after all.
Community Service, Inc. (CSI) has named Weston Vaught as the December First Tee Character Development Program Participant of the Month.
Dear Athletic Support: A coach in my hometown just got “promoted” to athletic director. This guy was the head coach of the football team for as long as I can remember. The last ten years of hi…
FAYETTEVILLE — Eric Musselman has little cause to complain about his Razorbacks’ 2-0 start, but he does note their next opponent does best versus what the Hogs recently did worst.
FAYETTEVILLE — Sam Pittman said Monday his Arkansas Razorbacks should be sufficiently roster restored to play Saturday’s 11 a.m. SEC Network televised game at Missouri postponed from last Saturday.
- CPS purchases disinfectant foggers for all its schools
- EcoFest organizers giving students face masks, care packages
- Arkansas to fund Wi-Fi access points for students in the state
- Arkansas records 990 new cases of COVID-19
- Vilonia School District will require all students to wear face masks
- Arkansas records largest increase in community cases of coronavirus
- Senator tests positive for COVID-19
- State records 591 new cases, hospitalizations decrease from peak
- FCSO says it will assist businesses with mask complaints
- Confirmed coronavirus cases at FCDC
- Volunteers handing out free food for fourth consecutive week
- CHDC has 92 active COVID-19 cases
- Food assistance available on Tuesday
- Inmate populations at a 10-year low in Faulkner County
- Sunday parade celebrates WWII vet's 95th birthday
- Council approves establishing $200K credit line during pandemic
- Greenbrier park nearing completion
- Brothers hope residents 'don't lose heart'
- Conway teen missing out on senior activities remains focused on his future
- State officials release statements on clinic's noncompliance
- Yesterdays 12/4/20
- Arkansas Scholarship Lottery Claim Center temporarily closed
- State police investigate UAMS officer-involved shooting
- Smith earns promotion at Conway Corp
- Event sends farewell to retiring judge
- Justices order review of California virus rules for churches
- Bears battle Tigers in Memphis
- Moody's 23-point outing propels Arkansas past UTA
- Conway man, 1 other die in plane crash
- John W. “Bill” Thessing
- Scientists study license increases related to COVID-19
- Ledbetter, Schrader cause difficult night for Conway
- Registration deadline nears for Cops and Coats
- 11/21/2020 Police Beat
- Verona serves free Thanksgiving meals
- Carl Bennett (Ben) Spangler
- Conway Regional adapts to rising COVID-19 hospitalizations
- UCA transitions to virtual instruction
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.