Annette “Neida Jean” Lasker Washington, 63, of Conway, passed away on Feb. 15, 2021.
By Compiled by COLLEEN HOLT
I Feel the Need, a local charity, has again organized a food box giveaway at the Conway Expo Center. The event will take place at 8 a.m. Thursday.
The Faulkner County Community Foundation, an affiliate of the Arkansas Community Foundation, announced a $35,000 matching program funded by the affiliate, Nabholz Charitable Foundation, Centra…
Horseshoe Mountain news
With brutally cold weather in recent days, the American Red Cross of Missouri and Arkansas has responded to numerous home fires that left many families without a place to stay and other daily …
FAYETTEVILLE — The now nationally No. 6/SEC-leading Alabama Crimson Tide that rolled Arkansas, 90-59 on Jan. 16 in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, just got rolled by the Razorbacks in Fayetteville.
Dear Athletic Support: I've attended a lot of youth games, from peewee to high school.
The University of Arkansas women’s basketball team recently notched a historic win over the University of Connecticut.
WALNUT RIDGE – Playing in the American Midwest Conference quarterfinals for the third straight season and with their highest seed ever, the No. 6 seeded Central Baptist College women's basketb…
VILONIA — After being delayed a week due to inclement weather, Vilonia and Greenbrier boys and girls concluded the regular season Tuesday in Vilonia.
The St. Joseph School senior girls basketball team played the first game of the snow-delayed 5 North Central District Tournament here in Conway on Tuesday. The Lady Bulldogs defeated the Bobca…
The Central Arkansas softball team returned to Tiger Park for a Tuesday doubleheader against No. 11 Louisiana State.
University of Central Arkansas’ Lucy Ibeh earned Southland Conference Player of the Week honors Monday.
FAYETTEVILLE — At their Randal Tyson Indoor Track Thursday through Saturday, the Arkansas Razorbacks’ men’s and women’s teams enter favored to sweep the SEC Indoor Track and Field Championship…
- CPS purchases disinfectant foggers for all its schools
- EcoFest organizers giving students face masks, care packages
- Arkansas to fund Wi-Fi access points for students in the state
- Arkansas records 990 new cases of COVID-19
- Vilonia School District will require all students to wear face masks
- Arkansas records largest increase in community cases of coronavirus
- Senator tests positive for COVID-19
- State records 591 new cases, hospitalizations decrease from peak
- FCSO says it will assist businesses with mask complaints
- Confirmed coronavirus cases at FCDC
- Volunteers handing out free food for fourth consecutive week
- CHDC has 92 active COVID-19 cases
- Food assistance available on Tuesday
- Inmate populations at a 10-year low in Faulkner County
- Sunday parade celebrates WWII vet's 95th birthday
- Council approves establishing $200K credit line during pandemic
- Greenbrier park nearing completion
- Brothers hope residents 'don't lose heart'
- Conway teen missing out on senior activities remains focused on his future
- State officials release statements on clinic's noncompliance
- No. 20 Hogs roll No. 6 Tide at Walton Arena
- Athletic Support: Little pitcher have big ears
- Recalling numerous historic Arkansas basketball, football wins
- CBC women advance to AMC semifinals with win over WBU
- Police beat 2/25/21
- Annette "Neida Jean" Lasker Washington
- Yesterdays 2/25/21
- Conway Public Schools schedules Friday virtual day as district finishes vaccinating its staff
- Sen. Jim Hendren leaves GOP in week of recess at 93rd General Assembly
- Couple walking across America stop to rest in Conway
- Mayflower water supply on brink of drying out
- State trooper not seriously injured in crash
- Food box giveaway Thursday
- Conway man indicted on 7 charges in Capitol attack
- Lynda Carol Whitley
- Clinton police confiscate quantity of marijuana in traffic stop
- Police beat 2/23/21
- Our View: Resilient Faulkner County weathers the storm
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.