After 18 months away from the concert hall, the Conway Symphony Orchestra will perform in Reynolds Performance Hall at 7:30 p.m. Oct. 30.
The Greenbrier community has been giving back to their fellow residents in need with a variety of “blessing boxes” scattered around the town, one of the most recent being one started by a loca…
Construction on Interstate 30 in Little Rock will require a temporary closure of River Market Avenue for one block in the city’s downtown, according to Arkansas Department of Transportation (A…
From Conway Police Department reports
Horseshoe Mountain news
Twelve students have been selected to the 2021 homecoming court at the University of Arkansas at Monticello, including Faulkner County’s Haley Mims-Crawford.
Winners in goat divisions were announced Tuesday following competition at the 2021 Junior Livestock Show of the Arkansas State Fair.
Conway Corp Safety and Emergency Management Director Tony Van Pelt has earned the credential of Certified Utility Safety Professional (CUSP) with an endorsement in electric transmission and di…
Conway wins 6A Central, Greenbrier eyes 5A West title, Vilonia seeks a playoff spot and district tournaments are underway.
FAYETTEVILLE — The University of Arkansas and its Razorbacks had Homecoming last Saturday at Reynolds Razorback Stadium in Fayetteville, but for Razorbacks Simeon Blair and brothers Hayden Hen…
Looking to make history Wednesday, Central Baptist College women’s soccer hosted the No. 16 Cougars of Columbia College in an American Midwest Conference match.
After splitting on the first day of the Wildcat Match Play, Central Baptist College men’s golf was back on the Prairie Highlands Golf Course competing against Evangel for a third-place finish.
THACKERVILLE, Oklahoma — Hendrix finished in 13th place after Tuesday’s final round of the Crusader Invitational, hosted by Dallas (Texas), on the par-72, 6,929-yard Scissortail Course at WinS…
LITTLE ROCK — The Central Arkansas men’s golf team struggled to get favorable results on the golf course Tuesday, finishing 14th at the Little Rock Invitational at Chenal Country Club.
ATLANTA — After adding a pair of goals and an assist last week, women’s soccer’s Emma Hawkins has been named the ASUN Player of the Week for the third time this season.
FAYETTEVILLE — Arkansas third-year sophomore preseason All-American safety Jalen Catalon was already up and about Monday afternoon from his season-ending shoulder surgery performed Monday morn…
FAYETTEVILLE — While the 4-3 Razorbacks football team fell out of the AP Top 25 this week for the first time, breaking into it beating by Texas on Sept. 9, Arkansas’ men’s basketball team open…
The University of Central Arkansas Bears added two more player of the week awards to their haul Monday when Tyler Hudson and Darius Hale were honored by the ASUN.
- Arkansas records 990 new cases of COVID-19
- CPS purchases disinfectant foggers for all its schools
- EcoFest organizers giving students face masks, care packages
- Arkansas to fund Wi-Fi access points for students in the state
- Vilonia School District will require all students to wear face masks
- Arkansas records 990 new cases of COVID-19
- Arkansas records largest increase in community cases of coronavirus
- Senator tests positive for COVID-19
- State records 591 new cases, hospitalizations decrease from peak
- FCSO says it will assist businesses with mask complaints
- Confirmed coronavirus cases at FCDC
- Volunteers handing out free food for fourth consecutive week
- CHDC has 92 active COVID-19 cases
- Food assistance available on Tuesday
- Inmate populations at a 10-year low in Faulkner County
- Sunday parade celebrates WWII vet's 95th birthday
- Council approves establishing $200K credit line during pandemic
- Greenbrier park nearing completion
- Brothers hope residents 'don't lose heart'
- Conway teen missing out on senior activities remains focused on his future
- Students protest for Title IX reform
- Police beat 10/16/21
- Advanced nurse practitioner joins Vilonia medical clinic
- STOP DV adds two more advocates
- Conway gets approval to create ‘walkable urban thoroughfare’ for Oak Street
- Hawks declares run for open State Senate seat
- Criminal Defense attorney honored with Outstanding Citizenship Award
- Juvenile court partners with Carter's Crews for 'Unity in Community'
- Governor changes K-12 COVID protocols
- Conway wins thriller; joins Greenbrier, Vilonia, Quitman as conference undefeated
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.