Hudson Jones, 6, killed two bucks — a 6-point and a 7-point — with a crossbow on opening day of bow season. He was hunting with his "Pops" (Paul Jones) and later celebrated with his "Nanna" (D…
For the second year in a row, three Conway High School seniors have been named Commended Students in the National Merit Scholarship Program, district officials announced Wednesday.
Faulkner County libraries will reopen Monday on a limited basis.
The Asian Studies program at the University of Central and the Arkansas branch of the National Consortium for Teaching about Asia will present a four-part fall workshop series in October.
Community Action Program for Central Arkansas (CAPCA) Governing Board will meet electronically on Thursday, Oct. 15, 2020, at 5 p.m.; committees will commence at 4 p.m. The purpose of the meet…
Rene Henderson of Mayflower was the 2020 recipient of the Shelly Mehl Women’s Empowerment Award. Awarded yearly by the University of Central Arkansas, it features women who have made a positiv…
For the fifth consecutive year, Arvest Bank will honor educators throughout its footprint by conducting its “We Love Teachers” campaign. This year, Arvest will award 157 teachers with a total …
A full slate of conference volleyball was played Tuesday as most area teams came away with wins.
Looking to end a three-match losing skid, Central Baptist College volleyball was on the road Tuesday, taking on the Pioneers of Crowley’s Ridge College.
FAYETTEVILLE — Between them in last Saturday’s season-opener against Georgia, Arkansas safety Jalen Catalon and defensive end Zach Williams combined for 16 tackles, one a sack, forced a fumble…
Community Service, Inc. (CSI) has named Ellie Feng as the October First Tee Character Development program Participant of the Month.
FAYETTEVILLE — At least two defensive backs that Arkansas didn’t have for last Saturday’s 37-10 season-opening loss to Georgia should be available when the Razorbacks visit Mississippi State f…
Former Conway High School coach Barry Lueders has been awarded the 14th annual Buddy Harding Award for the 2019-20 school academic year.
Dear Athletic Support: I’ve always wondered how much pressure is applied to coaches based on wins or losses at the high school level.
- CPS purchases disinfectant foggers for all its schools
- EcoFest organizers giving students face masks, care packages
- Arkansas to fund Wi-Fi access points for students in the state
- Arkansas records 990 new cases of COVID-19
- Vilonia School District will require all students to wear face masks
- Arkansas records largest increase in community cases of coronavirus
- Senator tests positive for COVID-19
- State records 591 new cases, hospitalizations decrease from peak
- FCSO says it will assist businesses with mask complaints
- Confirmed coronavirus cases at FCDC
- Volunteers handing out free food for fourth consecutive week
- CHDC has 92 active COVID-19 cases
- Food assistance available on Tuesday
- Inmate populations at a 10-year low in Faulkner County
- Sunday parade celebrates WWII vet's 95th birthday
- Council approves establishing $200K credit line during pandemic
- Greenbrier park nearing completion
- Brothers hope residents 'don't lose heart'
- Conway teen missing out on senior activities remains focused on his future
- State officials release statements on clinic's noncompliance
- Pastor admits to performing exorcism on young boy, report says
- 9/30/2020 Police Beat
- Fire chief recognized for being 'a hero,' 'going the extra mile'
- Death penalty trial begins Thursday
- 9/29/2020 Police Beat
- Pine Bluff murder suspect's trial starts Monday
- 8 women, 4 men picked in death penalty case
- Vetter vies for District 13 seat
- Head on collision on Highway 65 in Clinton kills one
- Our View: Disturbing the peace detracts from your cause
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.