James and Patti Salkeld of Conway are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. They were married Sept. 5, 1970. She is the former Patti Roberson of Dardanelle and he is from North Little Rock. James is a retired master electrician and Director of the Arkansas Deptartment of Labor. They ar…
Danny and Connie Smith of North Little Rock announce the upcoming wedding of their daughter, Elizabeth Ann Smith, to Rusty Joe Hartwick, son of Mayor Sammy Joe and Cheryl Hartwick of Greenbrier.
Ed and Ann Eason of Conway, Arkansas, will celebrate their Golden Anniversary on Aug. 15, 2020. The college sweethearts met while each was completing an undergraduate degree at State College of Arkansas (now the University of Central Arkansas). They were married at the First United Methodist…
Mary West and Mark West of Scott, Arkansas, announce the engagement of their daughter, Emily Mason West to Joshua Nathaniel Goolsby, son of Rhoda Sullivan and Tony Howard of Cabot, Arkansas.
The children and grandchildren of Billy and Raydean Wood cordially invite you to a celebration in honor of the couple’s 50th wedding anniversary. Celebration will be from 1-3 p.m. June 27 at the Damascus Masonic Lodge Hall located at 148 Highway 285, Damascus. All friends and family are invi…
Elise Williams and Cody Rikard were united in marriage at 4 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 9, 2019, at The Barn at Greers Ferry Lake in Bee Branch, Arkansas. The double-ring ceremony was officiated by Bob Wallis, a friend of the family.
Mike and Leslie Ford are pleased to announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter, Rachel Virginia Ford, to Jeffrey Kyle Sackhoff, son of Jeff and Annette Sackhoff, all of Conway.
Tom and Wendy Allen of Conway announce the upcoming wedding of their daughter, Kayley Elisabeth Allen, to Houston John (Jay) Burford IV, son of Kristina and the late Houston John Burford III.
Greg and Laura Daniels Shelton of Conway proudly announce the engagement and upcoming marriage of their daughter Shelby to Justice Wagnon, son of Richard and Sheila Osborne Wagnon of Texarkana.
Todd and Melissa Palmer of Boston, Massachusetts, announce the upcoming nuptials of their daughter, Morgan Palmer of Frisco, Texas, to Nathaniel Booth of Conway, son of Gates and Diane Booth.
- CPS purchases disinfectant foggers for all its schools
- EcoFest organizers giving students face masks, care packages
- Arkansas to fund Wi-Fi access points for students in the state
- Arkansas records 990 new cases of COVID-19
- Vilonia School District will require all students to wear face masks
- Arkansas records largest increase in community cases of coronavirus
- Senator tests positive for COVID-19
- State records 591 new cases, hospitalizations decrease from peak
- FCSO says it will assist businesses with mask complaints
- Confirmed coronavirus cases at FCDC
- Volunteers handing out free food for fourth consecutive week
- CHDC has 92 active COVID-19 cases
- Food assistance available on Tuesday
- Inmate populations at a 10-year low in Faulkner County
- Sunday parade celebrates WWII vet's 95th birthday
- Council approves establishing $200K credit line during pandemic
- Greenbrier park nearing completion
- Brothers hope residents 'don't lose heart'
- Conway teen missing out on senior activities remains focused on his future
- State officials release statements on clinic's noncompliance
- Pastor admits to performing exorcism on young boy, report says
- 9/30/2020 Police Beat
- Fire chief recognized for being 'a hero,' 'going the extra mile'
- Death penalty trial begins Thursday
- 9/29/2020 Police Beat
- Pine Bluff murder suspect's trial starts Monday
- 8 women, 4 men picked in death penalty case
- Vetter vies for District 13 seat
- Head on collision on Highway 65 in Clinton kills one
- Our View: Disturbing the peace detracts from your cause
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.