Among reports recently released by the Conway Police Department:
1. Breaking or entering at 200 block of Club Lane. Victim reported that sometime between 8:15 p.m. Saturday and 10:20 a.m. Monday someone entered his vehicle and removed several items. There was no sign of forced entry. The victim stated that the back hatch door and window do not lock. Missing from the vehicle were a speaker box with two 12-inch speakers, a stereo amplifier, a TomTom GPS and an XM radio.
2. Residential burglary at 1800 block of Tyler Street. Victim reported Monday that someone broke into her residence and took $600. The victim stated that the bathroom window was broken. The victim believes a former resident may be a suspect.
3. Residential burglary at 1300 block of Bellemeade Drive. Victim reported that sometime between 10:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday someone broke into her residence and damaged the alarm motion sensor. The victim stated that no property was taken. The suspect gained entry to the residence through the garage door.
4. Theft of property at 1600 block of Middle Road. Victim reported Tuesday that her red Dell studio laptop was taken from her boyfriend’s apartment. The victim believes an acquaintance who was at the residence at the time of the theft may be a suspect.
5. Breaking or entering at 514 6th St. Victim reported Tuesday that his wallet was stolen from his vehicle while it was parked at the Knights of Columbus swimming pool. The victim stated that the vehicle may have been unlocked.
6. Breaking or entering at 1000 block of Markham Street. Victim reported that sometime between 1 and 4 p.m. Wednesday someone broke a window in her car and removed her purse. The victim stated that the passenger side front window had been broken and her purse was missing from the back seat. The purse contained the victim’s wallet, debit card and $40.
(Those with information pertaining to these reports or any unsolved crime are urged to contact CPD’s tip line at 450-6135. Staff writer Stephanie Fischer can be reached at 505-1238.)