• Faulkner County Single Parent Scholarship Fund Board will meet at 5 p.m. at the CAPCA office, 707 Robins St., Conway. Public welcome.
• "All That Jazz," 6-9 p.m., Southwestern Energy in Hendrix Village, sponsored by Conway Symphony Orchestra Guild. Music by Logan J. Smith Quartet, heavy hors d’oeuvres, silent and live auction. To benefit Conway Symphony Orchestra. $50. (501) 499-2537.
• Public lecture by Ahmed Rashid, leading journalist on Pakistan, 7 p.m., in Mills A at Hendrix College. "Pakistan on the Brink: The Future of America, Pakistan, and Afghanistan," will be followed by a book signing and reception in the Mills Library.
• Brahms to Beatles: Hendrix College Choir Spring 2012 Choir Concert, 7:30 p.m., Reves Recital Hall.
• UCA University Chorus, 7:30 p.m., Snow Fine Arts Recital Hall, Dr. Ryan Fisher, director, 450-5756.
• Moscow Ballet presents "Romeo and Juliet," 7:30 p.m., UCA Reynolds Performance Hall, tickets at 450-3265.
• "Secrets of a Soccer Mom," 7:30 p.m., Lantern Theatre, 1021 Van Ronkle, Downtown Conway. $12. Call 733-6220.
• Conway Cancer Foundation meeting, 8:30 a.m., west end of the Faulkner County Library in Conway. Call 329-7247.
• UCA Family and Consumer Sciences 25th annual Alumni/Student Recognition Luncheon, noon, Brewer-Hegeman Conference Center. Call 450-5950.
Send items for Roundabout to Becky Harris at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit online at http://www.inconway.com/events/
• The National Association of Active and Retired Federal Employees, spring potluck picnic, 11:30 a.m. at the pavilion on the west side of Toad Suck Park. Call Ray Luyet 501-327-7844 or Bill Johnson 501-336-0265.
• UCA Film Festival, featuring films made by University of Central Arkansas digital filmmaking students, 5:30 p.m., Reynolds Performance Hall.
• "Secrets of a Soccer Mom," 7:30 p.m., Lantern Theatre, 1021 Van Ronkle, Downtown Conway. $12. Call 501- 733-6220.