• Conway Morning Optimist Club, 6 a.m., Hilton Gardens Inn, 805 Amity Rd. Jim Baker, 730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary, 7 a.m., Presidents Dining Room, UCA campus, 201 Donaghey Ave.
• Conway Noon Optimist Club, 11:30 a.m., Fish House, 116 S. Harkrider St.
• Christmas Eve worship services, noon, contemplative and communion service, Conway First United Methodist Church Sanctuary, 1610 Prince St.; 4 p.m., Conway First UMC Great Hall; 7 p.m., service of candlelight and communion, Conway First UMC Sanctuary.
• Christmas Eve Candlelight Service, 5:30 p.m., First Presbyterian Church, 2400 Prince St. church sanctuary. Child care will be available for the service. Call the church office, 329-6483.
• Candlelight Communion Service, 5:30 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd.
• Grace United Methodist Church Christmas Eve Candlelight and Communion Services, 7 and 10 p.m., 1075 Hogan Ln. Childcare provided at 7. Call 329-6056, email email@example.com, or visit: www.graceconway.org.
• Community-wide Christmas Eve Service, 7:30 p.m., candlelight communion service, hosted by Wesley United Methodist Church, Simon Park, 805 Front St. Open to the public. Call 329-7629.
• Christmas Eve and Christmas Day the Landfill, Office, Recycling Center, and ReUse Center will be closed to reopen Thursday, Dec. 26. Christmas Eve residential and commercial routes will run as scheduled with the exception of yard waste. Yard Waste routes will be suspended from Dec. 23 to Jan. 1, 2014, resuming on Jan. 2. Christmas Day no routes will run, commercial or residential and those routes will be collected on Saturday, Dec. 28.
• Christmas Day worship services, 10 a.m., Conway First United Methodist Church Sanctuary, 1610 Prince St. Call the church office, 329-6483.
• Al-Anon Support Group (Beginner meeting) 5:15-6:15 p.m., Conway Regional Medical Center Conference Room past the Information Desk, 2302 College Ave. Cora, 269-4153.
• Greenbrier Group of Alcoholics Anonymous (open format), 7:30 p.m., Greenbrier City Event Center upstairs meeting room, 5 Lois Ln.
• Al-Anon meeting, 8 p.m., Willow Hall, 420 Willow St. Teenagers welcome. Fran, 501-679-6544, or Lauren, 697-8105.
Please send items for Roundabout to Jessica Cole at www.thecabin.net/events and click "Create Event." To view a complete listing of events, go to www.thecabin.net/events.