• Conway Morning Optimist Club, 6 a.m., Hilton Garden Inn, 805 Amity Rd. Call 730-3519.
• Conway Morning Rotary, 7 a.m., President’s Dining Room, UCA campus.
• Free art class, 8:30-10:30 a.m., Faulkner County Senior Citizens Activity Center, 705 E. Siebenmorgan Rd.
• Soul Food Café Mission, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., 701 Polk St. Call 501-514-5325.
• Bereavement Support Group, 10 a.m., Conway office of Arkansas Hospice, 1105 Deer St., Suite 10. Open to anyone who has experienced a loss. Call Beth Cameron, 328-5400.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) AR 541, 10 a.m., McGee Center, 3800 College Ave., Conway. Weigh-in, 9:15-9:50 a.m.; meeting, 10 a.m. Call Pat Blencowe at 501-336-8144 or Sandy at 501-329-0558.
• Conway Noon Lions Club w/Geneva Bowlin, Project 3:27, Inc., 11:30 a.m., Hole In the Wall Cafe.
• Conway Noon Optimist Club, 11:30 a.m., Golden Corral, 814 E. Oak St.
• Free line dancing classes, noon-1 p.m., Faulkner County Senior Citizens Activity Center. Call 327-2895 or 329-3055.
• Family Vibes, Inc. free counseling services and appointments, and open group enrichment sessions, noon-1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St. Call 501-908-4985 or 870-727-0061.
• Community Group Meditation, 12:30-1 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler Street, Conway. Call Pamela Mosley at 512-797-2850.
• The Faulkner County Retired Teachers Association, 1:30 p.m., activity center of the Conway First Baptist Church. Anyone that has retired from any area of education is encouraged to visit and become a member. For more information, call Bobby Broach at 327-7887 or email@example.com or Florine Phipps at 501-470-3333 or JohnP@cyberback.com.
• Cherokee Bingo, opens 5 p.m., games start at 6:15 p.m., Helton’s, 710 S. Harkrider St.
• TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly) AR #402, meets at Peace Lutheran Church, 800 S. Donaghey Ave., Conway (corner of Dave Ward and Donaghey). Weigh-in, 5:30-6:20 p.m., with program starting at 6:30. Call 501-472-0903 or 501-499-5235.
• Yarn-a-holics, 5:30-7 p.m., Faulkner County Library, 1900 Tyler St.
• DivorceCare Small Open Group, 6:30-8 p.m., First United Methodist Church, 1610 Prince St. Childcare is available. Call 730-0551 to sign up.
• Conway Radio Control Association of model airplanes, 7 p.m., earlier to eat, Whole Hog Cafe. The meeting is open to any model airplane enthusiasts and family members.
• Al-Anon, 7:30-8:30 p.m., Salem United Methodist Church, 1018 Salem Rd. Call 329-5360 or 4472-9703.
• Sexual Assault Crisis Response Support Groups, 8-9 a.m., and Domestic Violence support group, 9-10 a.m., 505 Amity Rd., Suite 608. Call 358-6217.
• Close-Knit Faith Community, 9:30-11:30 a.m., St. Joseph Parish Administration Office. Call 513-6812. All faiths are welcome.
• Conway Kiwanis Club, 11:30 a.m., China Town Restaurant, 201 Skyline Dr. #12A.
• Conway Civic League meets at noon at Conway Country Club, 555 Country Club Ln.
• Al-Anon meetings, 8 p.m,, Willow Hall, 420 Willow St. Teenagers are welcome. Call 679-6544 or 697-8105.
• Third Thursday Gallery Walk, Downtown Conway, participants will be listed online as they join. Visit: www.gallerywalk.freeservers.com, or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
• Conway Newcomers’ Club Welcome Coffee, 10 a.m., for anyone interested in learning more about Arkansas, meeting new friends and joining new activities. Call Catherine, 501-513-1956 or Karen, 501-932-6063 for more information.
• Conway Noon Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m., East Hall of the Old Gin Special Events Center, 1016 Markham St., Conway. For more information, contact Mike Binko at 504-4494.
• Faulkner County Tea Party Lunch/Soapbox, buffet 11:30 a.m., soapbox/meeting, noon to 1 p.m., Larry’s Pizza.
(Please send items for Roundabout to Francisca Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org)