One hundred and three area students were among Spring graduates at the University of Arkansas Community College at Morrilton.
Commencement ceremonies were held Saturday at the H.B. White Auditorium of Morrilton High School.
Awards below are listed under their respective fields of study as Associate of Arts (AA), Associate of Science (AS), Associate of Applied Science (AAS), Associate of General Studies (AGS), Certificate of Proficiency (CP), and Technical Certificate (TC).
The following are graduates from Faulkner County who received awards:
• Air Conditioning, Heating, and Refrigeration Technology: Derrick Dwain Cossey (TC) and Kenneth Wayne Neal (AAS, TC)
• Automotive Collision Repair Technology: Chance G. Harmon (TC), Richard Louis Luyet (AAS), and Emily A. Wyatt (AAS)
• Automotive Service Technology: Ted Eric Peterson (TC)
• Business: Wade DeSalvo Beck (AS), Robert A. Cox, II (AA), Sarah E. Hays (AAS, Business Office Technology focus), Kimberly Brooks Keen (AAS, Accounting focus), Cyrilla Adrina Owle (AAS, Retail Marketing focus), Belinda Faye Rallens (TC, AAS, Business Office Technology focus), and Brittany Nicole Schneider (AS)
•Computer Information Systems Technology: Herbert W. Foote (TC), Isaac N. Meeks (AS), and Emily Nail (AAS, TC)
• Computer Maintenance (CP): Herbert W. Foote, Nicholas L. Henderson, Isaac N. Meeks, Emily Nail, and Justin A. Nunn
• Dietary Management (CP): Lindsey Edwards and Mary Denise Robinson
• Drafting: Joshua Michael Bland (TC), Travis Alan Littleton (AAS), Marshall H. Walker (AAS, TC), and Quentin Worm (AAS)
• Early Childhood Development: Staci Allen (AAS), Inza Marie Bates (TC), Deana Golden (AAS), and Donna Jean Williams (TC)
• Emergency Medical Technician (CP): Ashlee N. Garren, Matthew Hale, Kyle C. Schnebelen, and Hampton Stevenson
• General Education (AA): Landon Wade Belote, Jordan Bollier, Maggie Brewer, Jessica Megan Fatimah Brown, Samantha M. Carter, Morgan Leigh Colclasure, Ryan Caide Corsini, Bradley T. Coyne, Samuel Lee Denning, Haley JoAnn Eubanks, Jenna Marie Gray, Shelby J. Gilmore, Kristen L. Gotcher, Landon Green, Makenzie Green, Charlotte J. Hurley, Tyler Jones, Christopher Darnell King, James Kyzer, Jonie Renee Mallett, Lacy A. McNeil, Brittany Nelson, Stormie Perry, Justin Razo, Spencer Alvin Reynolds, Kara M. South, Dalton Alan Stoeber, Olivia J. Via, Russell Walters, Regina Cheree Warner, and Jonathan L. Zimmerman
• General Studies (AGS): Cyna Alsup, Tasha Evans, Katie E. Frazier, Cynthia Miranda Grissom, Brooklyn C. Hartwick, Shannon L. Herrin, Tanner J. Lively, Keianna Macon, and Jaleesa N. Torrado
• Liberal Arts (AS): Donald Bates, Bailey Dawson, Christopher Wayne Felkins, Melissa Garcia, Jacklyn Hess, and Danielle K. Toney
• AA in Teaching: Marissa Anne Brantley (Middle School: Language Arts/Social Studies), Christina R. Brown (P-4), Melissa Gatewood (Middle School: Language Arts/Social Studies), Sarah E. Smith (Middle School: Math/Science), Brittanie Brooke Stow (P-4), and Melissa Anne West (P-4)
• Networking Technology (CP): Tyler Thomas Clements and Emily Nail
• Nursing Assisting: Ashlee N. Garren (CP)
• Petroleum Technology: Robert L. Anderson (AAS, TC), Angela Michelle Boyd (AAS, TC), Michael C. Boyd (CP), Roger Dean (AAS, TC, CP), Joey Dobbs (AAS, TC, CP), Ryan Heffington (AAS, TC), Caleb Heath Jackson (CP), Tanya G. Jones (TC), Ronnie A. Spurr (CP), Robin L. Staser (AAS), Joshua Willoughby (AAS), and David Duane Woody (AAS, TC)
• Pipe Welding: Jason Paul Thompson (CP)
• Practical Nursing (TC): Katie E. Frazier and Trina Hardin
• Visual Communication (AAS): Elizabeth Evans, Stacee D. Gallina, Diana Eneida Ramos Villarreal, and Renee L. Rockwell