• Gov. Mike Beebe welcomes 2013 Boys State delegates, 7 p.m., UCA Old Main.
• Faulkner County Tea Party Lunch/Soapbox, 11:30 a.m., Larry’s Pizza.
• Conway Rotary Club, 11:30 a.m., Conway Country Club. Speaker: Local author Dr. Charlotte Rainy-Green.
• Legislative reception, 5:30 p.m., UCA College of Business, Town Hall meeting at 6:30 p.m. Hosted by State Sen. Jason Rapert.
• Jazz Cats, 6 p.m., swing and Dixieland, Faby’s Downtown Conway.
• LaLeche League of Conway, 6:30 p.m., information for breastfeeding mothers, La Lucha Space, 2035 Prince St.
• Mobile artist Carolyn Weir will discuss her installation in the Young Adult area of the Faulkner County Library, 5:30 p.m., 327-7482.
• "The Laramie Project," 8 p.m., Lantern Theatre, 1021 Van Ronkle. $10 at the door.
• UCA Purple Circle Golf Tournament, 8 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Centennial Valley Country Club, benefits student athletes.
• Lifelong Learners Preschool Summit, 1 p.m. Friday and Saturday, UCA Brewer-Hegeman Conference Center.
• Curious Kids Consignment, 7 a..m. to noon, Peace Lutheran Church, 800 S. Donaghey. "Carnival of Everything for Kids," benefits foreign missions.
• "The Laramie Project," 8 p.m., Lantern Theatre, 1021 Van Ronkle. $10 at the door
(Staff writer Becky Harris can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and 505-1234.)
To view complete listing of events go to www.thecabin.net/events.